Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
If I could land one pair of the South Beaches I'd be happy, If I land two pairs I'll be ecstatic.

pimp.gif
Of the 11s? Geez bro those will be super easy....... 

Just caught up and didn't want to go back to quote bigj but man when you mentioned Akron 7s my heart sank a lil bit lol. I guess that would be the true definition of a grail for me because I've been looking for those for years but never see them in my size, let alone DS.

Just caught up and didn't want to go back to quote bigj but man when you mentioned Akron 7s my heart sank a lil bit lol. I guess that would be the true definition of a grail for me because I've been looking for those for years but never see them in my size, let alone DS.

I never broke out my Akron or CTK 7s when I got them years ago. Gonna have to break them out this summer.

Nah man better shape started with the 7 with the new designer.. Nostalgia aside for all those huge Bron fans who love anything associated with the guy I understand but as a sneaker the 1-6 are just tanks IMO.. Clunky, bulky and uninspired.. The 2 would be the strongest of Brons "early" set to me

Your kinda right when you think about it, cats had them here and there but unless you played ball or was big fan you wasn't rocking 1-6 back then....that's why they are so hard to come by now there was inspiration back then but not as much

I should have waited point blank . It's crazy how the 11 kinda sat for the majority of the releases. Casual wise it's a extra dope sneaker. Once that little pinch goes away with the 4th wear or so *personally happened for me* they feel that much better. But with all the sneakers I do have it's hard to rock a shoe 4 times a year lol but the 11 is just so fire. I still think this is the best new gen shoe to date. Looking forward I think the belt will remain.

1 thru 4 is a hit retro wise. I think the 5s and 6s will be the 2s and 9s respectively

Yea---man the Vs and VIs are just so #FUGG to me, don't care what nobody say.

But 7s, 8s,9s were on that next level :smh: I've had all 1-4 save for the 2s. Need to get some of those, I see 'em on the bay but never in the size and condition I want. Price is usually pretty chill. And I need them to retro soldier I's and the 20-5-5s or whatevers :lol: :lol: I'mma scoop a pair off the bay soon just because. But the soldiers, I miss 'em. Had an opportunity and I botched it a few weeks back. I'm sure it'll haunt me for quite some time.

But 7s, 8s,9s were on that next level :smh: I've had all 1-4 save for the 2s. Need to get some of those, I see 'em on the bay but never in the size and condition I want. Price is usually pretty chill. And I need them to retro soldier I's and the 20-5-5s or whatevers :lol: :lol: I'mma scoop a pair off the bay soon just because. But the soldiers, I miss 'em. Had an opportunity and I botched it a few weeks back. I'm sure it'll haunt me for quite some time.

Nike would have a way to **** up LeBrons retros some how, but I do think its time for one

20 5 5 were dope. I remember trying to figure out how did he shoes get double straps on them :lol: and they did come out in 2006 right if I'm not mistaken. I'm not to big on the entry level models but I would say going forward in the future the soldier 8 has alot of potential and you know I'm the diabolical hater on soldiers. With the exception of the blk and gold colorway and the crown jewel was pleasant also

Vs are probably my least favorite model so far. Wasn't a big fan of the 2 strap design, but a couple of the colorways were ok. I'm not the biggest fan of how the VIs look, but the full length zoom plus double stacked zoom in the heel is money.

Last edited:
Nike would have a way to **** up LeBrons retros some how, but I do think its time for one

1 and 2 would be great retros but the 3s would be a takedown version. That leather is so tuff and amazing. I have a shoegasm everytime I look under the bed and spot them. To continue my AJ to LBJ comparison the 3s are the 4s of legacy line. Man they would be like the AJ 17s waiting to go up in price before they can make a "profit" on them. If they charging 200 for remastered jordans with "quality" leather then they would charge 250 or 300 for that quality leather on the 3s

I never broke out my Akron or CTK 7s when I got them years ago. Gonna have to break them out this summer.
I miss my akrons :smh:

Nah man better shape started with the 7 with the new designer.. Nostalgia aside for all those huge Bron fans who love anything associated with the guy I understand but as a sneaker the 1-6 are just tanks IMO.. Clunky, bulky and uninspired.. The 2 would be the strongest of Brons "early" set to me

Your kinda right when you think about it, cats had them here and there but unless you played ball or was big fan you wasn't rocking 1-6 back then....that's why they are so hard to come by now there was inspiration back then but not as much

shoes as a whole wasn't rocking like that back then. there is a whole new generation of bron people tho especially since the SB 8 dropped. the 8s really, really brought people into the LeBron line. Him winning rings brought even more.

I miss my akrons :smh:
shoes as a whole wasn't rocking like that back then. there is a whole new generation of bron people tho especially since the SB 8 dropped. the 8s really, really brought people into the LeBron line. Him winning rings brought even more.
Very true, all good points, however I was rockin with shoes then (basketball) and I liked Bron from the get-go in 03 cuz of his unselfish playing style after all that hype of a high school kid being that good.. Aside from that never cared for his kicks then, saw them all on shelves and again just too "big man" for my tastes.. Almost bought those black/red/white 2s though came very close

Very true, all good points, however I was rockin with shoes then (basketball) and I liked Bron from the get-go in 03 cuz of his unselfish playing style after all that hype of a high school kid being that good.. Aside from that never cared for his kicks then, saw them all on shelves and again just too "big man" for my tastes.. Almost bought those black/red/white 2s though came very close

Those were my first pair of LeBrons. Got them on sale for 89.99 and to this day I should have doubled or tripled up. 2s and 3s are my favorites with the 9s and 11s. I would throw the 1 in to make it top 5. If I score those KC exts they will vault all the way to number 2 for me and you know the KP is #1

Back
Top Bottom