Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
romcadoo romcadoo - I can def feel you on that. I can only truly appreciate the Jordan models XI and up because that's when I got on to jordans (6th grade). My more natural match (career wise) is Kobe since I was well aware of what was good when he hit the league and kinda grew up as he progressed through his career.

Bron hit the league when I was in college.

Man I was still in middle school lol I feel young
Nike probably won't retro until he wins another title

or maybe they won't sell out because there's way to much more heat coming out and you may get them on discount :D

I'm expecting a discount as well but I ain't rollin the did to wait on it :lol: I'll cop now and if a discount that's worth it arises I'll recop and return the ones I bought for retail :pimp:

yeah how many of these were supposed to sell out in mins and have sat for discounts? SBXI headed the same way, i'm mad that i paid so much for my denims (retail) and blue suedes they practically given them things away on the bay i hope this happens with the KCs

My dude it'll be a cold day in hell before that happens :lol:

or maybe they won't sell out because there's way to much more heat coming out and you may get them on discount 
happy.gif
I'm expecting a discount as well but I ain't rollin the did to wait on it
laugh.gif
I'll cop now and if a discount that's worth it arises I'll recop and return the ones I bought for retail
pimp.gif

yeah how many of these were supposed to sell out in mins and have sat for discounts? SBXI headed the same way, i'm mad that i paid so much for my denims (retail) and blue suedes they practically given them things away on the bay i hope this happens with the KCs

My dude it'll be a cold day in hell before that happens
laugh.gif
don't kill my mojo
roll.gif
but yeah i know
mean.gif

romcadoo romcadoo - I can def feel you on that. I can only truly appreciate the Jordan models XI and up because that's when I got on to jordans (6th grade). My more natural match (career wise) is Kobe since I was well aware of what was good when he hit the league and kinda grew up as he progressed through his career.

Bron hit the league when I was in college.

Man I was still in middle school lol I feel young
Nike probably won't retro until he wins another title

Doubt he needs a ring for a retro. Probably just too much going on right now. I mean he has what 5 models going?
Regular
Elite
Ext
Slides
Soldiers?

Maybe if the jordan retro hype dies down or they need to start hitting higher profit margins.
They are having fun retroing and hybriding the penny and Barkley lines right now :lol:

just an update the SBXI i was watching on the bay ended at $214.50 i think everybody that wants them has nothing to worry about for awhile

I can get two right now, they're the consolation pickup if I miss on wtls. The fact that Nike has these 2 per should tell you they'll be everywhere

I'm holding out on the SBs. If I can cop discounted sure but if not I'm good. Could've been executed better but they are nice.

My feeling is the sb will end up like the Miami nights.
Won't sell out immediately but will be gone before they hit sales racks.
I got my miami night on special from city gear?...... 139.99 plus tax with free shipping

With 4 mvps and 2 chips he's already a legend. And I think foam has gotten cheaper and please don't hold me to that but my thought process would go to lunarlon and flyknit being the most expensive since it's fairly new. Going back to the legendary status, I found it amazing with all the hype and lime lights on bron that he did better than expected. Think of hoops dreams with the guy Arthur ? And then Sebastian Telfair then eddy curry and Tyson chandler had a little miniseries on espn on them. Omar cook and the list goes on. Lebron is the only one who capitalized. I think Wiggins and parker will be bust.

I think they will too
And yea he is, I just said they might wait because when he went to his 1st finals the made a same of the zoom generation with camo but scraped it

This year we seen 2's and 3's he wore with the new LJ crown logo if he won they probably would've pushed the retro line but like bigj505 bigj505 said he got regular xi's elites lows slides soldiers and ext's a lot going on

Bron and I are like cousins to me, he entered the league my senior year of HS, he's maybe a year a older than me, more like a few months. :lol: I watched him grow up---I STILL remember that McDonald's all-star game thinking "oh my dear sweet Jesus he is the way, the truth, AND THE LIGHT." Been a fan since day one---or maybe 2 :lol: (only cuz the all-star game was the first time I'd seen him play)

I'll be copping Lebrons until they decide to discontinue the line.

That dunk contest... man still don't understand why he won't enter the dunk contest

Still tight bout not getting the MIAMI VICE 9'S. If i miss out on the WTL and KC, might have to hunt a pair down. Hopefully DS or close

I'm using my 20% off coupon on the South Beaches and glad it won't be a hard cop. The South Beach 8's are what got me into shoes and it wouldn't feel right if I didn't get the 11s. I still need those MV9s tho :frown:

Back
Top Bottom