Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
@Romcadoo - I can def feel you on that. I can only truly appreciate the Jordan models XI and up because that's when I got on to jordans (6th grade). My more natural match (career wise) is Kobe since I was well aware of what was good when he hit the league and kinda grew up as he progressed through his career.

Bron hit the league when I was in college.

I can only imagine the MSRP for the IV's since they had foamposite on them
When/if they do a retro they should start with a couple classics then start with the pairs that were never released to the public
Very true I was born in the 90's and I seen games but couldn't really enjoy/understand it like most of the older people in here

Once I got my 1st pair of brons I planned out to collect them because he is kinda like the Jordan of my time because I can actually watch and pay attention to the games his line can definitely close the gap

With 4 mvps and 2 chips he's already a legend. And I think foam has gotten cheaper and please don't hold me to that but my thought process would go to lunarlon and flyknit being the most expensive since it's fairly new. Going back to the legendary status, I found it amazing with all the hype and lime lights on bron that he did better than expected. Think of hoops dreams with the guy Arthur ? And then Sebastian Telfair then eddy curry and Tyson chandler had a little miniseries on espn on them. Omar cook and the list goes on. Lebron is the only one who capitalized. I think Wiggins and parker will be bust.

Bron and I are like cousins to me, he entered the league my senior year of HS, he's maybe a year a older than me, more like a few months. :lol: I watched him grow up---I STILL remember that McDonald's all-star game thinking "oh my dear sweet Jesus he is the way, the truth, AND THE LIGHT." Been a fan since day one---or maybe 2 :lol: (only cuz the all-star game was the first time I'd seen him play)

I'll be copping Lebrons until they decide to discontinue the line.

Last edited:
am i the only one that's been checking SA on the daily hoping to see red lows  
laugh.gif

Bron and I are like cousins to me, he entered the league my senior year of HS, he's maybe a year a older than me, more like a few months. :lol: I watched him grow up---I STILL remember that McDonald's all-star game thinking "oh my dear sweet Jesus he is the way, the truth, AND THE LIGHT." Been a fan since day one---or maybe 2 :lol: (only cuz the all-star game was the first time I'd seen him play)

I'll be copping Lebrons until they decide to discontinue the line.

Lol I graduated same year as Bron and we both are from Ohio. I seen him play PLENTY of times in HS. We ALL supported him early! So I was there when he was getting AJ9 PEs lol. Especially when the home team drafted him, it was pure bliss!

As far as his line, the LBJ 2 is by far the best to me. Looks good with or without the strap, and the mix of mesh and leather was money. Also the lasering was tasteful compared to some Jordan's and AF1s at the time. The AZG is a close second, followed by a tie of 7 and 8v2. I wasn't a fan of the 3 and 4 but they have certainly grown on me through the years.

Last edited:
http://kickstop.bigcartel.com/product/nike-lebron-11-what-the-lebron
Pre-sale $470 shipped.
US 8-12

naw this ain't my site :lol: :lol: Found it on a twitter search---you pay thru paypal so that's a good sign. Can't vouch for dude tho so cop at your own risk.

The lack of proper sounding English and punctuation sketches me out lol

Kicksstop is in no affiliated with Nike or any major retailer we are a private company that provides a means of getting sneakers when they are sold out everywhere else thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again.

Last edited:
lol.  I would believe it.  Sometimes I find articles on AOL, Huffington, and others that look like a 5th grader wrote them.

^^^ lol, you peeped that too

that price got me itching, but my inner William Wallace is screaming "HOLD!"

my local HOH got 155 pairs of south beach 11s. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

All the easier for everyone to cop my dear :wink: ........ Oh wait so that means they're not hot and no one should like them because they'll be obtainable :rolleyes ...... Beast gonna beast I guess :smh::lol:

All the easier for everyone to cop my dear
wink.gif
........ Oh wait so that means they're not hot and no one should like them because they'll be obtainable
eyes.gif
...... Beast gonna beast I guess
mean.gif
laugh.gif
or maybe they won't sell out because there's way to much more heat coming out and you may get them on discount 
happy.gif

yeah how many of these were supposed to sell out in mins and have sat for discounts? SBXI headed the same way, i'm mad that i paid so much for my denims (retail) and blue suedes they practically given them things away on the bay i hope this happens with the KCs

Back
Top Bottom