Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
at the latest KC pics....

tumblr_lvgoi7mkmp1qdlkgg.gif
.....a couple of websites have reported that the Independence Day XI releasing in July is "supposed" to be the last XI releasing so Nike needs to come on with the come and give out these last two RD's!!!

Yooooo WTF is going on in here right now
sick.gif
laugh.gif
This thread so dead it was the only thing that got it going in a while. cats didn't know how to act lmao 

Yo @howfly2 pics is like when the one fine chick walks into the job on a slow day and all the dudes don't know how to act, or when a new fine chick comes to school mid semester. 

What if WTL's really don't drop in the US though :x resellers gonna lose it after planning out all the ish they were gonna do with the flip money :lol:

am i in the minority that think the kings crown may be one of the bottom 4 colorways of this shoe? From the ashy suede to the bad leather tongue to the cheesy posite they just dont mesh to me. 

nike-lebron-11-independence-day-04.jpg

my desktop background aka my "hit list" pic is always a pic of a pair of upcoming kix to be released....after having the WTL up there for so long with no RD in sight I just replaced it with these....would cop for retail but the chance to cop half off on RD makes me love them even more!

lot of people missed on WTKD cause they were limited and people who never had a KD wanted to cop. For resell, exclusivity, or simply cause they like the colorway. Either way the Hype alone caused the multitude of misses. With SPA on FNL to NDC crashing that release was a disaster 
People came out of the wood works for the wtkd this year, my wife owns not one pair of shoes asked me to get her a pair. I had 4 people contact me looking for assistance on how to cop them. Last time that happened was a retro 11 holiday release. If they ever release the WTL I'm going after a pair for my daughter

Confirmed with END that they are still releasing the WTLs this Saturday...price and time are still TBD.

I actually called them and confirmed it with a sexy accent chick. She also confirmed the exploit has not been fixed and theu just trying to "monitor" the cheaters.

yeah End is going to be impossible if you aren't cheating their system

I think on a recent Saucony release they caught a bunch of people flagged their account and cancelled their orders, it was a tweet I saw from End but I was just reading it real quick so I could be wrong about this

maybe they seen their system has been exposed and will do something about it, doubt they will but I hope they do

They cancelled every order that used cheating methods for the Wimbledon tech challange on saturday, alot of banned accounts. The only problem with that is the sizes are gone and you have to keep refreshing while they're cancelling.

Cancelled and deleted some accounts but exploit still live so I expect these to sell out before they go live, sadly not a chance there.

People came out of the wood works for the wtkd this year, my wife owns not one pair of shoes asked me to get her a pair. I had 4 people contact me looking for assistance on how to cop them. Last time that happened was a retro 11 holiday release. If they ever release the WTL I'm going after a pair for my daughter
you daughter will be straight flexing on dudes 

Back
Top Bottom