• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Looks like whoever is in Atlanta will get a chance at the KC
im good on that last time dude got murked over them denims plus the campout life in little 5 is going to be real. might stop by vortex and grub while watching camp team a bit. but mostly the triple bypass burger tho... 

if yall like him or not I guess NikeNino was right....everybody is here for self!...smh

I would disagree... Theres good people here and lots share info via PMs between selected few we cant hate, just keep on contributing to the community and give without expecting and the day you less expect it karma will knock your door if not at least you can feel good about yourself :wink:

Last edited:

Soooo

#NTDenim

#NTSweats

#NTAnkles

roll.gif

Im pretty sure he was making fun of the last dude who was dead serious about another man ankles tho...
you forgot the 2nd worst or best

#NTSocks
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 My post got deleted.

This site i tell ya
if yall like him or not I guess NikeNino was right....everybody is here for self!...smh
everyone is not here for self
eyes.gif
 there's a lot of info that is shared among the masses

nike-lebron-11-independence-day-04.jpg

my desktop background aka my "hit list" pic is always a pic of a pair of upcoming kix to be released....after having the WTL up there for so long with no RD in sight I just replaced it with these....would cop for retail but the chance to cop half off on RD makes me love them even more!

Half off on release date?

*scratches chin* How so?..

But the guy did contribute by letting people know of another spot that would be releasing the wtl this Saturday..his post got deleted with the qwix! In my eyes I guess he was stepping on some toes because of the few who knew wanted to keep it to themselves while everyone else was distracted focusing on end releasing them!

I'm thinking the same thing. 
Both would be cool though. lol

Since KC says friday hopefully its online ndc only

KC's are dropping a lot of different places, I'm guessing the numbers are gonna be around the same as Blue Suede and Denim XI's, they actually seemed to be dropping in more spots than the previous EXT's now that I think about it :rolleyes hopefully I win this raffle or else it's online or wait til some pop up at my outlet which is also a good possibility :nerd:

Last edited:
But the guy did contribute by letting people know of another spot that would be releasing the wtl this Saturday..his post got deleted with the qwix! In my eyes I guess he was stepping on some toes because of the few who knew wanted to keep it to themselves while everyone else was distracted focusing on end releasing them!
i was talking about my post with the jizz meme

i was talking about my post with the jizz meme
man i can only imagine why that one got deleted, i had a pr post up for about 10mins and i was told i should probably edit it because of the racial slur that was on it

Nice, anyone know when the USA pair is dropping? Not the lows.

Thanks, sorry if it was posted already.

And stop with the conspiracy talk. Nobody deletes info. I'm the one that screams stop hoarding info because this is an open forum.

NIKE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

BY THE TIME THESE DROP STATESIDE, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE KILLING EACH OTHER TO GET A PAIR.

I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE THEM TO BE ALL THAT LIMITED.

She struck out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]....And I could care less I don't want em so you're a fool

if you could careless then why ask to be pm'd for the info, how stupid are you, even when I think you can get no worse, you offer help at a price, you sir are the fool
dont sweat nikenino. ur talking about a guy who has so much hate in his heart for real for lebron and the heat that he changed his avi to make fun of them (despite being fresh off back to back championships and 4 finals appearances... but sure...fail.) beyond that, speaks for his whole city not liking lebron, and asks for PMs to get those e-reps up. dont look for logic from him.

let him and the mavericks and cowboys hold it down extorting people for PMs lmaoooooooo

Back
Top Bottom