Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
none of that $175 garbage
laugh.gif

$170 for some lows?

where the GS at tho :nerd:

Wait... AIN'T NO GS!? You gotta be ******** me.... all the rest of them fuggly ducklings are in GS. But the one I want is not. Forget you Nike. I mean ya'll just love to play with my emotions. First WTLs now this :smh:

Man I hope GS just will come out later,

$170 for some lows?

Wait... AIN'T NO GS!? You gotta be ******** me.... all the rest of them fuggly ducklings are in GS. But the one I want is not. Forget you Nike. I mean ya'll just love to play with my emotions. First WTLs now this :smh:

KDs or Kobes for you

$170 for some lows?

where the GS at tho
nerd.gif

Wait... AIN'T NO GS!? You gotta be ******** me.... all the rest of them fuggly ducklings are in GS. But the one I want is not. Forget you Nike. I mean ya'll just love to play with my emotions. First WTLs now this
mean.gif

You got the Batman/Entourage lows so hush hush
tongue.gif

Last edited:
$170 for some lows?

I think the kds might look good in GS

I just grabbed the KCs.(sorry about the poor image) Paid more but i dont wanna play games with Nike or Unknown with tickets and bots and what not.  

I really suprised with the quality of them compared to the regular XIs. However, the ashy issue is def something that you will notice and i know some people will complain about. It also looks like the posite ..with time and wear...will flake off. IDK if these are the kicks for hooping but just my thoughts. 

All in all....im happy as hell with em and the decision.

What is the real retail price for the Crown Jewels because I might have to say **** the Kobe's and roll with these

How fast does SH ship nowadays?

For $70 id rather rest easy even though the KCs will go on clearance for that poor *** finals showing

Sneaker head used to be my spot. Used to sell stuff for retail and had free shipping.

glad ppl are getting pairs of KCs without all the hoop-la... and man I feel you for just paying the tax as opposed to fighting to get retail.

Which is a sho nuff FIGHT these days.

How fast does SH ship nowadays?

For $70 id rather rest easy even though the KCs will go on clearance for that poor *** finals showing
Comes from California. Got my Air Trainer there in like 4 days. About same time frame as Nike and eastbay. They have good customer service. Trainers hurt so had to return them. Refunded with no problems within 2 days of getting them back.

This was established days ago though by the other shoe retailers

:smh: Yea but there was some last minute confusion going on guy, as much as your in the thread you should've noticed it but I guess between searching the web for funny gifs to respond to everybody with you missed that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom