• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
yall str8 wildin out tonight
roll.gif
I need to go by the px tomorrow and see what they got out

ill be up early on the 4th getting the kids ready for the parade so i might just sneak on ndc and snag a pair of kc's if i can 

Last edited:
King's Crown on July 4th..... Same day as the Fireworks..... REALLY?????

Haha don't expect to enjoy your holiday, THIS IS NIKE!!

The funny thing is? He was talking about the 'Fireworks' XIs :lol:

That boy isn't worried about the holiday in the least.

I thought he may have been at first, and was going to post the calendar screenshot below, but those are called Independence Days and release July 3rd so I thought nahhh.

View media item 1046780

Can you at least say whether you got them here in the U.S. or not?? Just wondering if these have even hit stock rooms here

I got them from an overseas connect. They already dropped in Korea, Japan and are about to drop in Singapore.

I don't know if the States will follow the same script as how they released in Asia, but you had stores with Tier 1 and Tier 0 accounts who couldn't get stock. It was pretty crazy. I have never seen a release like this over here. Between Korea, Singapore, and Japan; less then five stores got stock. You had store out here who had three size runs of the Cigars and they where left empty handed for this release.

Last edited:
Again, I don't know how they are going to handle this release in the States, but going by how Nike did it out here, whichever shops are getting these in the States should already know. They just won't know the allocation yet. Again, "IF" they fallow the same format as they did over here that is how it may go down.

BW just tweeted and said it was Nike Europe that postponed WTL release until further notice. They had just removed their tweet from Tuesday prior to this. It's gonna be a lonnnnnnng wait in here.

BW just tweeted and said it was Nike Europe that postponed WTL release until further notice. They had just removed their tweet from Tuesday prior to this. It's gonna be a lonnnnnnng wait in here.

i though thats gonna affected end only, my only hope store is affected as well

I am probably the only one, but I am glad the WTL release got postoped.. hopefully until the end of July.. these last couple weeks have been brutal to me, and i still want to cop og jordan 1 red/white, red lebron 11 lows, and KC... 

Back
Top Bottom