Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Getting my pair tomorrow 
happy.gif

yea those; so far that's the only "international" spot I seen releasing these. They said they'd release some pairs online but didn't say when.
my local HOH is getting a FSR, FCFS tho!...ES will be getting them too :wink: KC way beeeeeeeeelow retail! yea i might just scoop em hahahaah NAH imma pass even if its below retail

yea those; so far that's the only "international" spot I seen releasing these. They said they'd release some pairs online but didn't say when.
my local HOH is getting a FSR, FCFS tho!...ES will be getting them too :wink: KC way beeeeeeeeelow retail! yea i might just scoop em hahahaah NAH imma pass even if its below retail

what's the size run? like the smallest size?

As you age, your feet will flatten out and get a bit longer. And numerous things can cause the feet to swell so...why not? :lol:

yea---most women I know have feet swelling when they get preggo. I'M NOT PREGGO, but when I do get there I wanna be able to wear some heat :lol: I know so many chicks had to sell off their collection due to kids. Had me rethinking the whole thing about having kids when I found that out :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom