Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
 Burst my bubble why don'tcha

Page comes up regardless if I type the style code with a dash, with a space, without a space. Shrug.
Not all the time.  Sometimes I'll refresh the page with the Style code search at 8 AM and NOTHING and next thing you know they Tweet some TWIT_2587235 link. 

They don't tell you what's TLO anymore.   It's random these days. So don't think you can just refresh the style code at 8AM and it's going to be there to add to your cart.

Not all the time.  Sometimes I'll refresh the page with the Style code search at 8 AM and NOTHING and next thing you know they Tweet some TWIT_2587235 link. 

They don't tell you what's TLO anymore.   It's random these days. So don't think you can just refresh the style code at 8AM and it's going to be there to add to your cart.

True i think this happened to me with the brazil pack

Idk why but I just feel underwhelmed by the LeBron 11 this year. It didn't really wow me like past signature models did.

Yeah I was just talking about when I tested it a couple hours ago. Dunno about the 8am release time. Last one I did the style search on was the ASG drop and it worked then but sounds like things have changed since.

I agree that it looks like stuff is randomly TLO now and they don't specify which.

Back
Top Bottom