Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Gonna head to the mall round 5 am and see what it's looking like. Gonna try NDC at 8 am and if I cop, I'm going home. Hopefully ppl want the Jordan's more than these

ndc please don't ruin my 4th of july 
mean.gif

jk by 3 or 4:00 ill be faded and won't even give a f any more 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Gonna head to the mall round 5 am and see what it's looking like. Gonna try NDC at 8 am and if I cop, I'm going home. Hopefully ppl want the Jordan's more than these
with you on this i gave in once the birthday coupon came in the mail today. will try at 5 am ish. lines are to crazy i will give it a shot most cats down here had no intrist in the yeezy foams at 250 and wanted j's (high school kids mostly) hopefully its the same. also the ext line doesn't have the hype it did last year. everything was a raffle this year under the radar. i hope i get lucky and use my coupon

with you on this i gave in once the birthday coupon came in the mail today. will try at 5 am ish. lines are to crazy i will give it a shot most cats down here had no intrist in the yeezy foams at 250 and wanted j's (high school kids mostly) hopefully its the same. also the ext line doesn't have the hype it did last year. everything was a raffle this year under the radar. i hope i get lucky and use my coupon
I'm with you my G. I'll be on this forum round that time to give some updates. We'll see what happens. Best of luck to ya too

Champs AZ mills has avm and slh for 179.

FTL AZ Mills has TW and Dunkman for 179.

Grab some bday coupons from the coupon thread for additional discounts.

Champs AZ mills has avm and slh for 179.

FTL AZ Mills has TW and Dunkman for 179.

Grab some bday coupons from the coupon thread for additional discounts.

Better off ordering from the online sites and applying discount codes. FTL has 20% off $200 and prices are $150 for a couple.

Better off ordering from the online sites and applying discount codes. FTL has 20% off $200 and prices are $150 for a couple.

Scratch what I said. If you need AvM or TWs only.

Wheres the 20% code. I dont see it on the ftl site.

Last edited:
Lol there are so many kings crown on eBay already. Aren't the supposed to be limited? I'm guessing it'll be an easy cop on Ndc tomorrow morning:smokin

Back
Top Bottom