Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lol there are so many kings crown on eBay already. Aren't the supposed to be limited? I'm guessing it'll be an easy cop on Ndc tomorrow morning:smokin
well i only seen about 2 people with official pictures everyone else is using default pics or pics they found on the net

Are the pairs on ebay in hand? If they're pre-orders you can ignore them. Most guys bank on idiots not disputing things if they don't grab the kicks.

Hi, I have been lurking niketalk for atleast a year now and have finally decided to join because i felt the need to post what happened today. Walked into my local house of hoops as the ftl launch locator showed they would be getting the KC. So I asked the dude what was going on with them because there was no raffle and he said in a weird voice: "Man they are beautiful in person but we aren't releasing them." I was like what do you mean?? The he asked another dude to go check in the back for them and the dude cam back and said he couldn't find them. The other guy said "Well they must be hiding them.." So I asked if they were releasing or not and he said: "Nah I don't know what's gonna happen with them." Pretty obvious they were just gonna take their pairs and sell the other few to friends. :smh:

Doesn't matter though, there's another local spot that nobody seems to know about that is dropping them low-key. Gonna head over about 3 hours before they release and it should be an easy cop. :smokin

I might be able to get an extra pair so if anybody needs a pair message me your size and I could get me for you for retail + shipping.

Good Luck in the morning fellas...And have a nice 4th with your loved ones
glasses.gif

I remember when the KB9 Philippines link was floating around and then threw that countdown tweet out 

Watch that happen tomorrow 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom