Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Sprites looking great on feet. Can't wait for these to start appearing at discounted rates so I can get a pair to beat into the ground

I say cuz needs to change his avy, I was here first :lol:

And I promise y'all on me these lows will happen! The recent pics have all but confirmed it. 7/31?? After payday too so Imma be real stunny :pimp: not usually a fan of gum but I like it on this particular CW

And again... Do you guys think they'll throw out a Cavs cw to finish off this line?? :nerd: technically in hindsight ID4s are but if they jerseys are changing then not really

Last edited:
that acid interior is
nthat.gif

And there's no confirmation that was a GS pair..... Y'all gotta chill with taking rumor/speculations and running with it :lol:

Wonder when these will pop up release calendars. It's crazy how some shoes are on there seemingly months prior to RD and others pop up out the blue.

Last edited:
I know there's a bit more room in KC's due to less interior padding, but are they wider towards the front of the shoe (like just behind the pinky toe)??

well.. i put myself on a shoe buying fast for the month of July.. looks like i will have to cop black/acid/gum bottom those lows on August 1st..lol :smile:.. i wonder what the story behind acid rain is? 

is that Lebron's favorite thing to watch on national geographics or something?

Last edited:

message to everyone buying from newbs on ebay.... DONT. there is a reason why the listings end for low prices.
I've been buying and selling on ebay since 01 and over 800 feedbacks my man. Never ever has it been this bad. I expect people have enough sense to start an auction at what they would take least if you're starting it at 275 plus shipping. It's not like I bid 100 and expected the steal of the century. Around 300 is market. So why would I expect the seller not to sell at market price.
You cant expect newbs to know that though. Theyre newbs lol.

When I win an auction where its sold exceptionally lower than it should, I always make sure to tell them to send an invoice. Theyll either send the invoice or whine about the price. Either way my money isnt lost/tied up.

And there's no confirmation that was a GS pair..... Y'all gotta chill with taking rumor/speculations and running with it :lol:

Wonder when these will pop up release calendars. It's crazy how some shoes are on there seemingly months prior to RD and others pop up out the blue.

As mentioned already 8 sole is GS and IX/X low sole is men's. Check your GS Sprite's sole

You cant expect newbs to know that though. Theyre newbs lol.

When I win an auction where its sold exceptionally lower than it should, I always make sure to tell them to send an invoice. Theyll either send the invoice or whine about the price. Either way my money isnt lost/tied up.
invoice ftw all day

New sellers aren't all bad. I usually contact the seller before bidding if they are new. If I like the communication I'll bid, if not pass. Even people with 800 feedback were new once.
The black gum lows are nice. IMO the lows have been much better than the mids.

Last edited:
Iron Man Elites and Prism Lows formerly know as the Championship Pack will supposedly be dropping August 9th as GRs. They will be officially unveiled on July 23rd along with the CH Pack Lows during Lebron's visit to Hong Kong for the Rise Basketball Tour

Last edited:
I wouldnt be ticked off if they would just send the money back instead of making me go through the claim when they already stated they're not going to ship them. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt on them, which is why if you have any feedback selling I will trust you. The one just sold a 150 Pigalle Tee shirt a couple days ago. I just figured it would be common sense to start an auction at the lowest price you would take.

Anyways the pics of the crowns has increased my thirst even more, once I get my refunds I will be grabbing a pair somewhere.

Multiple Euro and Asian sites. Not 100% confirmed but looks to be that way. 

I wouldnt be ticked off if they would just send the money back instead of making me go through the claim when they already stated they're not going to ship them. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt on them, which is why if you have any feedback selling I will trust you. The one just sold a 150 Pigalle Tee shirt a couple days ago. I just figured it would be common sense to start an auction at the lowest price you would take.

Anyways the pics of the crowns has increased my thirst even more, once I get my refunds I will be grabbing a pair somewhere.

Plz leave them negative feedback. We do not need sellers like that on eBay

Last edited:
Iron Man Elites and Prism Lows formerly know as the Championship Pack will supposedly be dropping August 9th as GRs. They will be officially unveiled on July 23rd along with the CH Pack Lows during Lebron's visit to Hong Kong for the Rise Basketball Tour
looks like i will be copping some elites in august haha

And there's no confirmation that was a GS pair..... Y'all gotta chill with taking rumor/speculations and running with it
laugh.gif

I think these are them from NDC. I don't know what else they could be.

..will be my first LBJ low since the Liverpool 9s..and i only grabbed those because they were on a super discount. 

I am guessing the blue Elites we saw are not coming out...nowhere on the releases ..
mean.gif
 What is Nike thinking?!?! They let the heat sit and garbage drop?!??

#trolldat

Acid lows are lookin super dope in those new pics..contrary to what I said about them not being that special earlier based off those ****** pictures...they actually look pretty nice.

Think theyll make it to discount or is that a pipe dream?

A message to everyone newb selling crowns on ebay. If you want to be a reseller learn how to before trying it. 1. there's no money to be made in an XI, unless its the 2ks. 2. Start the auction so you don't lose money. That seems simplistic enough. I have two fools tying up 600.00 of my money who blatantly said I'm not shipping them because I'm not losing money on them, and now wont refund making me go through the ebay/paypal claim process, which is a joke also.

DECEASED.

Back
Top Bottom