Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Acid lows are lookin super dope in those new pics..contrary to what I said about them not being that special earlier based off those ****** pictures...they actually look pretty nice.

Think theyll make it to discount or is that a pipe dream?

They probably will... but I'm not taking any chances.

My boys getting me sprites for 85.....whats the deal with those black lows with the gum bottom? GR or some limited nonsense? 

The deal with the black and gum bottom lows is if GR few will cop and if limited everyone will cop. Plain and simple.

Lololol remember when the Easters dropped? "Lows are terrible, haven't liked a Low since the 8s, etc."

Lololol remember when the Easters dropped? "Lows are terrible, haven't liked a Low since the 8s, etc."
no we've forgotten anout the easters though they're bad every year but in the case of the xi it was the print and paisley design that made them so bad, i'd rather have them with rabbits then paisley but again the Kobe's were the best of the horrid easter pack, the rest of the lows have been on point and are starting to be more hit than miss, which is more than i can say for the mids imho

no we've forgotten anout the easters though they're bad every year but in the case of the xi it was the print and paisley design that made them so bad, i'd rather have them with rabbits then paisley but again the Kobe's were the best of the horrid easter pack, the rest of the lows have been on point and are starting to be more hit than miss, which is more than i can say for the mids imho
Easters had that old old old school look to it. Being all white mostly.

Called Modells about the South Beach XI order from the sale for $116 that I placed six days ago. They said they are still trying to see if pairs are available to fulfill online orders could take two weeks. Just went ahead and canceled so maybe a 10 will pop back up on the site :smh:

Called Modells about the South Beach XI order from the sale for $116 that I placed six days ago. They said they are still trying to see if pairs are available to fulfill online orders could take two weeks. Just went ahead and canceled so maybe a 10 will pop back up on the site
mean.gif
Damn two weeks just to find out if they got enough. Mom and Pops shop?

Easters had that old old old school look to it. Being all white mostly.
i've no qualms with the wite.....easters have hit discount i just got a thought thanks for making me forget the pattern for a sec

well i thought some acetone could fix them but i don't think you could acetone that back tab since the print is underneath right
nerd.gif
 i'd be ok with the print on the interior, just the swoosh and backtab that ruins these for me

Called Modells about the South Beach XI order from the sale for $116 that I placed six days ago. They said they are still trying to see if pairs are available to fulfill online orders could take two weeks. Just went ahead and canceled so maybe a 10 will pop back up on the site :smh:

Sorry to hear. I got a shipping confirmation late yesterday for a size 10. I ordered late well after it hit sneakersteal. I'm very fortunate to get it.

Sorry to hear. I got a shipping confirmation late yesterday for a size 10. I ordered late well after it hit sneakersteal. I'm very fortunate to get it.

Thanks for that :lol:

J/K glad you got yours its been a good year for me so i cant complain on missing a deal

i've given up all hope for WTL at this point time to go back and get some past releases and end with the Iron Man elites.

lebron ended on a great note with the 11's, acid lows, iron man elites, and what the lebron 11's.

gonna pick all of them up so i can have one of each model this year.

Back
Top Bottom