Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Still in search for the lebron 11 low se  
eyes.gif

Whoa always planned on picking up AVM even not having seen them in person due to them not releasing...Im looking at them for the first time in person on this guy as I type this and I gotta cop!

Whoa always planned on picking up AVM even not having seen them in person due to them not releasing...Im looking at them for the first time in person on this guy as I type this and I gotta cop!
AvM's weren't bad at all IMO....at the time, it was the beginning of the recycled colors mess that just happened to turn a lot of people off.  I still really dig that mango-ish/atomic pink color on them

yeah i have only seen jordan shoes at the PX and I have been stationed all over.  
the NEX in Norfolk/portsmith got all kinds of stuff, FT Hood PX use to get a lot to but I don't go there often not living there anymore, and my PX here at Bliss gets lots of the Jordans too but they've had DM mid and lows, Floridians, SLH, Easters and now Acid Lions (well tomorrow) I peeked their release schedule and they have like 4-5 diff colored soldiers coming out sat, the KD35K sold out last sat and most retro's do to but they seem to get a good amount of stuff, I was only upset they didn't get the USAs some really random stuff too but enough to make me check regularly   

Acids are perfect as is.

I may wake up and go for them in the morning.

I'm probably the only one, but I think I like the lows more than I did the regular model.

...excluding KPs of course.

Well I just left fort sam houston in jan and now i'm at fort knox and I can hardly find anything at either place, so ur lucky

Is it the gum sole that people are feeling with the acid lions...I just can't get into them. I don't hate them, just wouldn't drop retail (175) on 'em!

Acids really remind me of a skate shoe. Such a beautiful colorway but I cant justify the 175 right now. 

Back
Top Bottom