Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I like Acid Lions, but not for full retail. Sprites are still better anyway imo, and I'm still waiting to pick them up.

My first 11 lows... How does the Lebron 11 lows fit? I wear a size 9 on Jordan 3, 4, 6... Size 9.5 on the rest.

they wont hit outlets. they will likely be available to those who try for them this morning, but highly doubt theyll hit sale or outlets

they wont hit outlets. they will likely be available to those who try for them this morning, but highly doubt theyll hit sale or outlets
you going to grab a pair or still waiting for the sprites?

Although there are probably more of these, I expect it to be like the Anthrcite mid. Sell out on NDC day 1. Then the rest of the online and instores will slowly sell out by months end.

First 11's I want, besides the FTL exclusives that didn't drop in my size.  I got no problem dropping retail for these...

complain to nike costumer service about sports authority? 
roll.gif

you going to grab a pair or still waiting for the sprites?

Although there are probably more of these, I expect it to be like the Anthrcite mid. Sell out on NDC day 1. Then the rest of the online and instores will slowly sell out by months end.

Still considering.. sprites on swoosh discount is tempting, might just get my son a pair and be envious.

If they where just under 100$ that no tax sale could apply on the acid lions here in florida lol since the rule is shoes under 100$

Back
Top Bottom