Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I've seen them at the mall today. Not bad at all. Probably have the best swoosh of all the lows IMO.
Footaction and DTLR have them on display.
I'm waiting for sprites to get lower and then it's hitting my friend up for his discount lol

Same. Need that discount to wait tho. $300 isn't a small task these days. Glad I didn't have to buy the whole pack.
Actually never mind. I would have sold the lows to pay for most of the pack :lol:

can someone point me in the direction of the lebron lows that dropped today 7/31 with a coupon if available?

bumped my head on this release

smh

can someone point me in the direction of the lebron lows that dropped today 7/31 with a coupon if available?
bumped my head on this release
smh

Nbastore

Sign up to their email alerts for %10 off or use the code NBA10COUPJULY for $10 off.

Got a call from my HoH for my size 11. Hopefully I can get a good trade out of these, unless I decide to keep them after seeing them tomorrow.

I've seen them at the mall today. Not bad at all. Probably have the best swoosh of all the lows IMO.
Footaction and DTLR have them on display.

One of the weirdest GR release for me... Seems like only Shiekh and Shoe Palace got them around my area. Talking about 5 malls. None of the major retail stores got them at all. FTL HOH, Champs, Finishline, Footaction. But they were all over online this morning.

Very under rated shoes. This are better in person and looks better on feet. It goes with anything. I tried on a 9 and 9.5 in store. I like fit of the 9.5 more. The discounted pair I got from NDC is a size 9. Going to try unload them for retail so I can break even.

Blackout vs Blackout
Nice pickups.
nthat.gif

Same. Need that discount to wait tho. $300 isn't a small task these days. Glad I didn't have to buy the whole pack.
Actually never mind. I would have sold the lows to pay for most of the pack :lol:
I figure I'll get the multis eventually when the price drops significantly. $300 is ridiculous, I've drawn the line on new pairs. At that point I'm going in the way back machine and getting things I missed.

Still waiting on a call from Fordham HOH. There were only about 20 people on that list tuesday night so I dont understand why I havent gotten a call yet. I knew I shouldve brung my sister.

Oh well, NDC it is. With an undefeated record of 2 consecutive wins manually, 1st one being from the black/grey 3Lab 5s (15 minute wait) and the Unchamp Lebron low 11s! (11 minute wait)
Will I defeat the bots and remain undefeated? Wish me luck. Tomorrow is the moment. Will you acquire them?

Good luck to all
Fordham plays games, 1 person could enter the raffle and still lose.

I just won an 11.5 at Harlem, it's a wrap there for those waiting

Anyone get a call from any of the north jersey HOH's?

Apparently Paramus still hasn received their shipment....and I got the call the day of for the lows on Monday

Back
Top Bottom