Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
bmoore34 bmoore34 towson is calling today. Just got the call. Where's my $20 VIP I have from the KC purchase....

CONGRATS BigJ, Dawg...

And peoples out here comparing Towson to PG.... :rofl:
At least you have a chance. Sometimes it's just the luck of the draw.

Now you better be keeping those!!! :D

:lol: I am man. Thx for the congrats. I thought I was left off the final roster :lol:

Just gonna sell some more jordans I don't wear. Feels like all my retro jordans just sit while I wear my brons foams and hyperposites all of the time.

It doesn't matter. It drives the sales on the other sites, which is a win I. Their books. It's not like FNL wasn't almost sold out as well as Sports Authority.

Pairs will pop back up in short time. Seems like it's a trend especially once returned and cancelled orders get put back on the sites.

You have dudes thinking they cooking with their 3+ pairs of acid lows. Now you know ain't nobody keeping that many for self :lol:

Last edited:
Pairs will pop back up in short time. Seems like it's a trend especially once returned and cancelled orders get put back on the sites.

You have dudes thinking they cooking with their 3+ pairs of acid lows. Now you know ain't nobody keeping that many for self :lol:

@sneakermane @bigj505 both you guys take some detailed pics for me! I think my wife played a part in me striking out! Told her I was out of buying kicks. The red made me weak!

@sneakermane @bigj505 both you guys take some detailed pics for me! I think my wife played a part in me striking out! Told her I was out of buying kicks. The red made me weak!

will do sir.

Still waiting on a call from Fordham HOH. There were only about 20 people on that list tuesday night so I dont understand why I havent gotten a call yet. I knew I shouldve brung my sister.

Oh well, NDC it is. With an undefeated record of 2 consecutive wins manually, 1st one being from the black/grey 3Lab 5s (15 minute wait) and the Unchamp Lebron low 11s! (11 minute wait)
Will I defeat the bots and remain undefeated? Wish me luck. Tomorrow is the moment. Will you acquire them?

Good luck to all

Last edited:
I was able to visit my local Foot Locker and actually *gasp* try on a pair of Acid Lions. 

They're also up on the website and you can just get it shipped to your local store for free shipping.

I needed those, but didn't put in the work to get em. Who said those black gum lows were gonna sell out? I should have bet you.

I've seen them at the mall today. Not bad at all. Probably have the best swoosh of all the lows IMO.
Footaction and DTLR have them on display.

Back
Top Bottom