• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i struck out on wtkd';s tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Serious question.. do you think if Nike made 500,000 pairs of WTL they would sell out day one?
Nah. Jordan XIs appeal to everyone, sneaker enthusiast or not

WTL are mostly hot to "sneakerheads"

Last edited:
demand for Jordan 11 Concord >>>>> demand for what the lebron..

really cant compare Jordan 11's to Lebrons at all when it comes to demand for a shoe. 

In terms actual #s, of course the Concord demand is greater. But I expect a similar supply/demand dynamic, which is all that ultimately matters.

Last edited:
just have a feeling Nike.com will have some problems come release time and we get hit with WTL will come at a later date, Stay Tuned.. Hope they prove me wrong though 

China lows would be really dope with a pair of grey sweats and a white tee to keep it simple

******READ THIS REMINDER!******

AUTOMATIC SUSPENSIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT TO ANYONE ASKING TO BUY/SELL/TRADE.

THIS INCLUDES ANYONE OFFERING OR REQUESTING "OOPS"

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RULE VIOLATION. JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE HELPING SOMEONE OUT FOR RETAIL OR LESS, YOU'RE STILL CREATING A TRANSACTION.

USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS WITH THESE REQUESTS OR USE YOUR SIGNATURE.

THANKS.

Is it true that the miami nights 8 low was supposed to be in a champ pack? I heard  this in a video review of the 11 champ pack and I can't find that info anywhere.

Is it true that the miami nights 8 low was supposed to be in a champ pack? I heard  this in a video review of the 11 champ pack and I can't find that info anywhere.

I've read in a few different places that was the case, so I'm pretty sure it is true. Technically, even this year's would be pack hasn't been confirmed by anyone from Nike (at least not that I'm aware of), so I wouldn't be surprised if there was never "official" word on the 8 lows.

Yeah, I've always heard they were more or less designed to be the celebration/champ lows if he had won in 2011, like the Arnold Palmer 9s, Celebration 10 lows, and multicolor SE 11s. I don't know if there was ever official word that a pack would've been made with the miami night/flamingo lows and red finals V/3s, but it's possible.

FINALLY A WTL THAT IS SOMEWHAT OBTAINABLE!

IF YOU PUT IN WORK YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET ONE!

Save your money folks....let these resellers/pre-orders feel the burn.  WTKD in a size 11 sell for around $270ish on the bay.....a TON of them just sitting when they are listed at $300+

I've said it before WTL release is gonna be similar to WTKD release. They are going to be everywhere but by no means a stroll through footlocker on Sunday afternoon cop. People will still miss out. Put in the work to secure your pair. Also expect resell to be around $400. Just my 2 cents

I've said it before WTL release is gonna be similar to WTKD release. They are going to be everywhere but by no means a stroll through footlocker on Sunday afternoon cop. People will still miss out. Put in the work to secure your pair. Also expect resell to be around $400. Just my 2 cents
400 isn't bad compared to what others paid for team early lolol

Back
Top Bottom