Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They were sold out already. Cg doesn't update it's website when stuff is OOS. The Easter lows were 50 or so with 50% off but were sold out a day before the promo went live.
yeah after i posted that I thought about it for a minute then realized they sold out the day before

Seen a release date this sat 8/30 for the chinas but i don't see them on the nike release calendar or any of the other stores locator....are they still dropping this wkend or has the date been pushed back??...any1 have any info??
NikeStore twitter confirmed 9/25 release date

shame on those pre orders trying to capitalize off of fear of not getting a pair

i never pre-order...if i want a shoe, i go for it and if i miss i will go ahead and pay resale if its a decent price

Eh. It's not always bad. Preordering is a crap shot. Last year preordered DB 5s for $550 shipped and that turned out to be much much cheaper than resell.

Eh. It's not always bad. Preordering is a crap shot. Last year preordered DB 5s for $550 shipped and that turned out to be much much cheaper than resell.

true it is a crapshoot...but its a chance that i am willing to take. and if resell is too high for my taste, i leave it alone and move on. on to the next one...which these days for me is few and far between by choice

hindesight is 20/20, you could preoder se lows for 300.. but i am with rawdawg, its retail or bust for me.. 

I'm not paying more than retail + tax + shipping on WTLs. Any other shoe I would deal (Forging Irons, Loser Lows) but I've never been crazy over the What The series, so.....

chinas will be tougher to obtain than the WTL.......So the Lows from the De Lebron pack will be in today giving me a total of 23 XI's....ive slowed down a bit 
laugh.gif
...WTL,Chinas,Independence days, i will try to pry some SE lows for a decent price and then be quiet until the XIII surfaces

chinas will be tougher to obtain than the WTL.......So the Lows from the De Lebron pack will be in today giving me a total of 23 XI's....ive slowed down a bit 
laugh.gif
...WTL,Chinas,Independence days, i will try to pry some SE lows for a decent price and then be quiet until the XIII surfaces
laugh.gif
 I agree

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 Agreed
IDK what the hell is going on with the "THE TWELVE" man.....looks like a damn boxing shoe.... Meh, take a year off and go back and get some 9,10 I've missed out on.
Once I heard monolithic boot as a description in the early talks, i knew it would have 
mean.gif
 all over it.

4 colorways shown and none are doing it for me (maybe Lionhearts on steep discount)

i dont think even an ASG,XMAS,BHM colorway can save that abomination of a design and i love those 3 colorways from the 9-11

chinas will be tougher to obtain than the WTL.......
Chinas will be an easy cop for those that want them, most people don't even know they exist.

I've seen them but I'm just going to act like they don't exist.  95% of the people that are subscribed to this thread will disappear after 9/13.

Pre order is for the birds. I never have a problem copping anything Lebron..Only ones I missed out that I wanted are the kings pride joints.I refuse to pay anything over 30 the sticker price.

I have the last two Elite Release's. Just waiting on the Lame Black ones to complete my Elite collection. I wear them too. I don't buy them  to stare at.  

Im pretty confident Ill get the WTL too. 

Strange, my order for my Polka Dots disappeared from my NDC account and I was never charged..... Did I get cancelled? My shoes are still enroute to me.

Back
Top Bottom