Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I was able to buy a different size before that one popped back up. I thought it was 1 per, so I didn't check out the 2nd pair. Plus it came to like $300 shipped, wasn't so sure I wanted to buy my 4th pair of shoes this week. ...not to mention customs fees from UPS :x

Last edited:
I was able to buy a different size before that one popped back up. I thought it was 1 per, so I didn't check out the 2nd pair. Plus it came to like $300 shipped, wasn't so sure I wanted to buy my 4th pair of shoes this week. ...not to mention customs fees from UPS :x
Yeah anything over 200$ is eligible for customs fees although some people aren't charged.

Yeah anything over 200$ is eligible for customs fees although some people aren't charged.
Yeah, I've heard hit or miss once you break the $200 mark.  I think Kickz ships with UPS, which I doubt will miss the opportunity to charge $50 or so 
indifferent.gif

I had an order from Italy recently through DHL that was an extra $48!  So that's fresh on my mind 
eyes.gif
  I guess I just more worried about them cancelling both orders if I went ahead and checked out the 2nd pair.  Anybody have any experience with more than 1 pair from Kickz?

Yeah, I've heard hit or miss once you break the $200 mark.  I think Kickz ships with UPS, which I doubt will miss the opportunity to charge $50 or so 
indifferent.gif

I had an order from Italy recently through DHL that was an extra $48!  So that's fresh on my mind 
eyes.gif
  I guess I just more worried about them cancelling both orders if I went ahead and checked out the 2nd pair.  Anybody have any experience with more than 1 pair from Kickz?
Kickz attaches an invoice of how much you paid for the order in clear plastic on the outside of the box.

UPS will be at your door holding your package hostage unless someone is just blind and overlooks that(even though it can happen).

I've literally sat there and had a conversation with the ups guy about why I was charged for 1 package and not the other on 2 releases in back to back weeks(he had no idea what was going on either).

Chinas will be an easy cop for those that want them, most people don't even know they exist.

I've seen them but I'm just going to act like they don't exist.  95% of the people that are subscribed to this thread will disappear after 9/13.
wink.gif

Chinas will be an easy cop for those that want them, most people don't even know they exist.
I've seen them but I'm just going to act like they don't exist.  95% of the people that are subscribed to this thread will disappear after 9/13.

:wink:

View media item 1157678

i really wanted the multi, but may have to settle for these. not a bad consolation assuming i can get them for retail as i stroll into a mall. if not, that's okay too.

Last edited:
Haven't been following this thread very much
tired.gif
. Can anyone give a summary on any WTL news from the past few weeks? Reps will be given. Thanks!

Not sure, I went to two Hoh today and saw them at only one place. They're real nice in person. I didn't realize they were part of the champ pack either til I read it on the box. Lol

Last edited:
That's weird, but if it means I can cop shoes I would otherwise have to raffle for, I'm wit it.

Back
Top Bottom