Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Agh, I struck out again, first on hanon and then on kickz, looks like I'm gonna have to pay resale or bust on these.. did anyone have any luck?

^^ty!.Damn nike europe playing.They had a timer for the jordan 6 retro but not for these?sold out before the tweet went live 
mean.gif

Keep checking END. I don't think they released yet so should be soon, I was thinking of calling them but I don't speak British...

Keep checking END. I don't think they released yet so should be soon, I was thinking of calling them but I don't speak British...
sorry but then, someone posted those bron low SE are completely soldout. thats seriously trash. 

Yeah man, maybe we will have better luck in the future, if I get any other limited releases I will probably try to trade for these because theres no way I'm gonna pay $400+, good luck to you bro I'm out...

A small size on Kickz (11 low) is about to pop out from my cart :frown:

Hope somebody here gets it! good luck!!

Last edited:
These are still on footlocker eu, full size run. I'm not about to dish out money on the unchamp pack but I'll keep that site in mind for the wtl.

You did that
Had a 9.5 in cart on nikestore eu but had no way of checking out...

considered using a freight forwarding company but cost would have been $275+ and i wasn't sure if nike eu woulld ship to a freight forwarding company as the company that use stated that they have nike listed as a site that would not ship to them 

smh

Back
Top Bottom