Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Called the nearest FL that is getting them that I seen on the launch locator, asked the dude how they're doing the release and he waited like 3 seconds and says there not getting them lol
Haha gotta love it. Same thing happened to me when the sport blue AJKOs released. The people at my FA thought they were Royals so they were soliciting offers and if you didn't offer some cash on top then they'd say "I'm not sure if we're getting them or not." ...Now they are still sitting on the shelves there haha

Haha gotta love it. Same thing happened to me when the sport blue AJKOs released. The people at my FA thought they were Royals so they were soliciting offers and if you didn't offer some cash on top then they'd say "I'm not sure if we're getting them or not." ...Now they are still sitting on the shelves there haha

Yeah it's BS. I'm def calling back up there tomorrow morning

ndc is sold out  and FL stock only has 9.5

nike store roosevelt field mall was sold out as well
tired.gif

Don't forget Villa as they have a good amount of stores, not sure about online for them, maybe 2 fsr? Other boutiques as well so plenty of options.

Then the clown i hated the 11 line only wanted these since day 1 

The guy who first post stoked i was able to get these hope every gets there pairs

(those are the post that grind my gears the most. Cause its purely gloating at its finest and worst)

Last but not least cat who cops and throws in the sig with the quickness and or willing to let them go if they are not as limited as one thought 
I was just kidding. I didn't love 11s as a whole, but WTL is definitely a must cop imo
Add

Shiekh
Jimmy Jazz
Shoe Palace
Niketown etc..

If you miss out on these you deserve to, 4 pairs on lock...

Icy out
bruh.........

Shall it be written shall it be done .......... by the 14th anyways 

This thread is gonna be so entertaining this last week before the releases the WTL's :smh: it's gonna be like the grand finale of the XI thread shenanigans :lol:

I think I am going to ask randoms at the mall to fill out raffle tickets and tell them i"ll break them off like $75 if they get the call to meet me there on sat. Im gonna hold on to the ticket though so they don't have second thoughts of picking them up thereselves. 
nerd.gif

My boy kids mother is the gm at one of the villas around me and she said they not getting em. It's about 6 villas within 20 minutes of mean she said only one store might get em

I think I am going to ask randoms at the mall to fill out raffle tickets and tell them i"ll break them off like $75 if they get the call to meet me there on sat. Im gonna hold on to the ticket though so they don't have second thoughts of picking them up thereselves. 
nerd.gif
In the land of pleasant living? forget about it lmaooooo.

Wonder if ppl try and go back later in the day for tickets, what happens? Smh don't like this raffle BS. Seems shady . Will attempt to get a ticket tommorow. Just waiting to see champs locator too

I mean look at it from a stores perspective. Why should I sell it to these peasants when I can make 500 if I just sold them on my own, yeah I know it's ****** up, but it's shady business.

Back
Top Bottom