Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
If anybody in here lives in South Jersey or Philly....Deptford Mall and Cherry Hill Mall are doing FCFS for the WTL. So I'm assuming they are both getting a decent amount cause they have been raffling everything lately.

So is KOP but I'm headed down Delaware today to try the raffle at Christiana, the FCFS's are gonna be my last resort :smh: hitting the Villas and all the spots doing raffles today with my girl and her bro to get 3 tickets a peice for me at each spot :evil:

These will be had and if I don't get called for any raffles I'm a hit them FCFS lines and I'm brody'n >: :lol:

I can already predict a long line at the HOH for these.. is Foot Action getting the WTL's too.. if both get them then ill have a fighting chance.

is it bad that the extremely long wait for these has caused me to care less about them? If they are available in local raffles i'll enter otherwise im not even going to waste my time online. 

is it bad that the extremely long wait for these has caused me to care less about them? If they are available in local raffles i'll enter otherwise im not even going to waste my time online. 
Online is going to be a mess.. The ATC's are charging 100 and up for these

How about you go debate you wannabe low key reseller *** somewhere else.
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
  that was an overhand right! KO son

Online is going to be a mess.. The ATC's are charging 100 and up for these
my point exactly i just copped shoes last weekend plus at this point i want the flyknit roshes the following weekend more than these anyway. Unless they fall into my lap by way of raffle i'll pass. Albeit partially reluctantly because it is a dope shoe just the timing doesn't work with me.  

my point exactly i just copped shoes last weekend plus at this point i want the flyknit roshes the following weekend more than these anyway. Unless they fall into my lap by way of raffle i'll pass. Albeit partially reluctantly because it is a dope shoe just the timing doesn't work with me.  
Yeah im feeling the same way.. ill go up to the line at 4am if its more than 70 people.. im going right back home and back to bed..lol ill plot on getting some black ice and teal futures and call it a day.

In my area people probably camp like 2 days!They would do a week if resale value was higher!For example,the champ pack dudes lined up two weeks before they dropped! not real camping but drivebys and ghost chairs!This shoe will not be a easy cop!Raffles will be impossible!Best bet is pray for leftovers,size tickets or fcfs!

Yeah im feeling the same way.. ill go up to the line at 4am if its more than 70 people.. im going right back home and back to bed..lol ill plot on getting some black ice and teal futures and call it a day.
need to get my pair before they dry up

I think I am going to ask randoms at the mall to fill out raffle tickets and tell them i"ll break them off like $75 if they get the call to meet me there on sat. Im gonna hold on to the ticket though so they don't have second thoughts of picking them up thereselves. :nerd:

At least every place I've entered raffles in and won (Champ's, Foot Locker, HoH) when I win raffles they never ask for the ticket, they've only asked me for an ID even though I'm pretty sure it's standard policy to ask for the ticket as well since they give you a ticket. I'm just saying that I wouldn't feel reassured having the ticket since they are strangers and can get that lucky call and decide to do you dirty if they investigate what they are going for and so on.

Wonder if ppl try and go back later in the day for tickets, what happens? Smh don't like this raffle BS. Seems shady . Will attempt to get a ticket tommorow. Just waiting to see champs locator too

I'd put in as many tickets as possible under your name and if you have trustworthy family members I'd have them go too. But you can't go and enter raffles at the same spot twice, a lot of these people have good memory with faces and will say something like "hey you're back." Plus, what if you do get away with entering twice at every place you hit and they end up seeing your name multiple times so they decide to not call you for breaking their one time entry rule? I know it's all hypotheticals and a lot of these places are shady, but I just wouldn't risk it. I'll have my brother hit up the same spots I'm going to that way I have four chances.

In my area people probably camp like 2 days!They would do a week if resale value was higher!For example,the champ pack dudes lined up two weeks before they dropped! not real camping but drivebys and ghost chairs!This shoe will not be a easy cop!Raffles will be impossible!Best bet is pray for leftovers,size tickets or fcfs!
i hope they dont go insane.. i really hate this camping stuff big time.. dont people have jobs to go to though?..lol Camping for shoes isnt cool.. as its gonna be tons of kids out there in tents and stuff..lol

My local HOH connect charging $150 a box so I told him that's fine, I can do that so I told him to hold me down on 2 pairs. Either way Im entering every raffle so If i win, it'll even out. If i dont win then I just paid $300 on top of retail for 2 pairs . No biggie

What sucks is that the Chicagoland area only got two Champ's getting the WTL 11's, one in Chicago I believe and the other by where I moved to which is my go to lucky spot along with the FTL/HoH in that mall. Hopefully the workers hook me up since I'm a regular. Well at least that's why I believe I've won so many exclusive raffles at those two store's lol.

Shadiness will be at a all time high at your local stores!I had to pull a female mgr aside and tell her 100 per name of mine she plucks!Sorry i wasnt trying to miss out!she hesitated at first then 5 min later agreed!So 2 pairs on lock!Hard cop eventhough they seem to be everywhere!Remember it is still a what the shoe and it cost almost twice as much as the wtkd 6!The shadiness will be reminiscent of the lebron x champ pack in my area!

Sorry I haven't been following the thread much, are wtl releasing in GS sizes?

PS: KP's over everything

Shadiness will be at a all time high at your local stores!I had to pull a female mgr aside and tell her 100 per name of mine she plucks!Sorry i wasnt trying to miss out!she hesitated at first then 5 min later agreed!So 2 pairs on lock!Hard cop eventhough they seem to be everywhere!Remember it is still a what the shoe and it cost almost twice as much as the wtkd 6!The shadiness will be reminiscent of the lebron x champ pack in my area!

I felt confident as soon as I saw all the "Launch Locators" especially when my local spots got them, but now I'm being more realistic and I'm starting to feel uneasy. If I miss out I miss out, at the end of the day it's just a shoe more money to try and double up on the China's for me lol.

Sorry I haven't been following the thread much, are wtl releasing in GS sizes?

PS: KP's over everything

I only saw Men's sizes, but I could be wrong.

My local HOH connect charging $150 a box so I told him that's fine, I can do that so I told him to hold me down on 2 pairs. Either way Im entering every raffle so If i win, it'll even out. If i dont win then I just paid $300 on top of retail for 2 pairs . No biggie

You do realize that

Box price plus tax plus $150 = current resell prices for the most part right?

Back
Top Bottom