Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
These store managers are going to be so arrogant this week!Guys Stay by your phone if u entered a raffle!Manager  "I CALLED U,THEN WE HAD TO MOVE TO THE NEXT PERSON "trick.No way to really police these stores rafle.They dont do it live and shake a box!

You do realize that

Box price plus tax plus $150 = current resell prices for the most part right?
laugh.gif
 That's what I thought but you gotta let him be great

well looking at the triple forecast.. these may be possible to obtain.. the local mall has FL FA and Champs.. so i wanna say a few pairs.. hopefully EVERYbody else in line wears sizes i cant fit..lol

Releases like this bring out the worst in people and stores!Remember what happened at flight 23 when first futures dropped?

4 Champs stores in my area getting the WTL. Signing up at all locations.

Edit: 5 Champs stores.

Last edited:
Man i have a feeling these will be a miss for me cause i never won one item ever at our hoh ... footaction just as bad and champs is a waste of feeling out a ticket cause thats mos def F&F but ive done my part today by feeling out the forms so fingers crossed prays up[emoji]128591[/emoji]

Soon as doors open people rushed the store!People were mased,beaten and several fights spilled over in the streets.Check youtube

My local HOH connect charging $150 a box so I told him that's fine, I can do that so I told him to hold me down on 2 pairs. Either way Im entering every raffle so If i win, it'll even out. If i dont win then I just paid $300 on top of retail for 2 pairs . No biggie
You do realize that

Box price plus tax plus $150 = current resell prices for the most part right?
lmao

one raffle entered, two more to go...never done this raffle s*** before cuz I usually only need a pair for myself, and I'm confident with what I do online but the way that all the sites were acting up last week had me shook.

If every store did raffle like shiekh every release would be fair, of course the flaw would be people occasionally having their friends and family signi up with their own email but there would still be lots of unclaimed pairs
all raffles should be entered online and winners drawn at the respective retailers corporate location not in store but we dont live in an ideal world

If every store did raffle like shiekh every release would be fair, of course the flaw would be people occasionally having their friends and family signi up with their own email but there would still be lots of unclaimed pairs
all raffles should be entered online and winners drawn at the respective retailers corporate location not in store but we dont live in an ideal world
this would make my life so much easier. because luckily I got out of class today and was visiting some family about 25 miles away and I can hit one more/maybe two more legit footlockers to see what's really good haha. cuz the house of hoops by my college is probably one of the most notorious on the east coast and then my niketown is shady as all hell so I want to just try to see what I can make happen at other places. because I am not confident about NDC smh

All in all I should be signing up for easily 10 raffles.

Good luck everyone!

As someone mentioned, not a lot of people are aware of the sign up dates.

Back
Top Bottom