Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
For my jersey heads...just got my call from Willowbrook in Wayne. Second pair secured after 6 raffle entries. Good luck guys.

LeBron marketplace on FB has a seller (who works at store) doing pre-orders for $400. I wouldn't be surprised if those FC prices drop even more.

honestly im expecting the FC price to bottom out at

$450-$500

ebay listings are just over $400 currently and after fees seller clearing $300 and change

and this is before saturdays flood

plus the stock levels for this release are insanely large in nyc

so fc will be turning away pairs im sure which will lead them right to ebay

found another employee on ebay but his listing says "Any size" 
laugh.gif

Walbridge, Ohio btw 

TEARS 
roll.gif
 THIRSTY OUT THERE ON THE BAY

MAN SEEMS THIS TREAD IS ABOUT THE VALUE OF SAID SHOE OVER IDK THE ACTUALLY DESIRE OF SAID SHOE. 

sorry in advance but i've searched through a lot of pages after missing a few days due to being trashed with work. I'm from the bay but will be in so cal friday night, is there anywhere in so cal doing first come first serve or just raffles? thanks

Put in 2 raffle tickets locally. only one store is getting any (HOH), so thats my only option besides online.
Going for it saturday morning but not really expecting to "win".
Really want a pair to wear so hoping theyre everywhere and can get one cheap in a couple weeks if i strike out.

Niketown dc is shady. I know they know the hashtag already. Dude was slipping three guys little pieces of paper with something written on it. I was just there and witnessed this.

Anybody got any news from parks mall at arlington tx footaction or hoh?

I haven't heard from either, but I'm pretty sure North Park made calls yesterday. Footaction at parks was real shady, I called them at 4 on Tuesday because I had class to check and make sure the raffle was going until they closed. They said they'd be giving out tickets until they close so I make my way down and somehow they changed the time to end at 5PM. Idk but it was pretty shady. I haven't heard anything from that HoH though. I'm praying I get a call today but it's all hope right now. Good luck brotha.

Just got that call back from Hibbett Sports. Can't believe I won. Been bouncing around the office for the last 10 mins like....

Good luck to everybody gunning for them online or who still waiting for callbacks

Where are you located?

Back
Top Bottom