Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
SO ITS CONFIRMED MEMORIAL DONE, AND WILLOBROOK? ANY WINNERS HERE IN HOUSTON FROM EITHER STORE?

a bit off topic from the wtl, I'm on my twitter looking through my timeline and these atc services have no chill, lol they're taking pre orders for the iphone 6...

Atc for cellphones? You have to renew or add a line so that makes zero sense unless you pay offline prices.

SO ITS CONFIRMED MEMORIAL DONE, AND WILLOBROOK? ANY WINNERS HERE IN HOUSTON FROM EITHER STORE?

I'D LIKE TO KNOW AS WELL... I'M 0 FOR 2 AT THOSE SPOTS, BUT I PUT IN A RAFFLE AT EVERY SPOT THAT'S GETTIN' 'EM...SO THERE'S STILL HOPE,LOL. HAVE ANY OTHER SPOTS IN THE "H" STARTED CALLIN' YET? H-TOWN NT'ers, CHIME IN. HOLLA...

CED B.

Miami folks! :smokin

@solefly
6 minutes ago · Solefly Sneaker Boutique
Raffle Ticket Distribution • We are going to be distributing raffle tickets for the Men's Nike Lebron XI Premium today (9/11) from 5-8 PM • One ticket per person • Bring valid ID

I'D LIKE TO KNOW AS WELL... I'M 0 FOR 2 AT THOSE SPOTS, BUT I PUT IN A RAFFLE AT EVERY SPOT THAT'S GETTIN' 'EM...SO THERE'S STILL HOPE,LOL. HAVE ANY OTHER SPOTS IN THE "H" STARTED CALLIN' YET? H-TOWN NT'ers, CHIME IN. HOLLA...

CED B.

Memorial is done. There was a re-seller on here yesterday stating he was friend's with a manager and he had like 4-5 pairs. On guy stated he won at memorial fair and square. Someone said willowbrook called yesterday. There's usually a few people that won from Houston by now, but only 1 so far. Checked craigslist and there are at least 3 people with full size run guaranteeed pairs.. SMH.

Memorial is done. There was a re-seller on here yesterday stating he was friend's with a manager and he had like 4-5 pairs. On guy stated he won at memorial fair and square. Someone said willowbrook called yesterday. There's usually a few people that won from Houston by now, but only 1 so far. Checked craigslist and there are at least 3 people with full size run guaranteeed pairs.. SMH.
damn..lol FSR's on CL.. thats the managers all day.. PhyuckDat

Congrats to all of you that are getting calls. I just heard from a guy that I occasionally sell shoes to tell me he has a size 11 and a 9.5 (9.5 being my size) on lock. Didn't ask him on a price just yet but I hope I can get them for retail

FROM WHAT I HEARD THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO CALL YESTERDAY BUT DAMN NO WINNERS FROM WILLOWBROOK HOUSTON? SOUNDS ODD TO ME....EITHER THEY DIDN'T MAKE THE CALLS OR THOSE FSR'S ARE WHERE THE STOCK WENT LOL

employees can't buy early anymore, so idk how they have a receipt. corporate would find out and the vendors that supply stock would come down hard on them

Pretty sure they are buying the shoe themselves then selling it as this is a preorder
it would have to be release date then, everything goes thru their system & they know when rd product is sold early, with the district manager calling or emailing the store manager asking why it was sold early, people get fired over that.

anyone trying sheik's LA? I already have a dude with 4 pairs from there trying to sell me a pair haha #theshadiness

Back
Top Bottom