Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Use overseas? I can only speak for most of Europe but we're usually the ones getting them before the US does, Atc wouldn't even work since you have to buy the phone from the service provider.
i mean china specifically, bc typically they pay hundred over retail for new apple hardware...

I'D LIKE TO KNOW AS WELL... I'M 0 FOR 2 AT THOSE SPOTS, BUT I PUT IN A RAFFLE AT EVERY SPOT THAT'S GETTIN' 'EM...SO THERE'S STILL HOPE,LOL. HAVE ANY OTHER SPOTS IN THE "H" STARTED CALLIN' YET? H-TOWN NT'ers, CHIME IN. HOLLA...

CED B.

Memorial is done. There was a re-seller on here yesterday stating he was friend's with a manager and he had like 4-5 pairs. On guy stated he won at memorial fair and square. Someone said willowbrook called yesterday. There's usually a few people that won from Houston by now, but only 1 so far. Checked craigslist and there are at least 3 people with full size run guaranteeed pairs.. SMH.

HERE IS THE WEBSITE OF THE GUY IN HOUSTON WHO IS GETTING FULL SIZE RUNS FROM THE HOUSE OF HOOPS.

http://jwalkercartel.com/collections/frontpage/products/

employees can't buy early anymore, so idk how they have a receipt. corporate would find out and the vendors that supply stock would come down hard on them

They will most likely purchase them on release day...not by themselves, but by their relatives with the damn winning raffle ticket.

I've seen that a million times :smh:

Last edited:

employees can't buy early anymore, so idk how they have a receipt. corporate would find out and the vendors that supply stock would come down hard on them
what they usually do is swap boxes and thats how they sell the shoes early.

Is their any folks whose store received the wtk but not receiving the wtl. Have a hard time believing that's the case with my local FNL . wish they had a launch locator.

ON THE WAY TO THE EARLY CONNECT FOR $350!!!
Simon's ? 
nerd.gif

hoh willowbrook called yesterday friend with zero plugs  got a call. i didnt. Memorial called he received that call as well. no calls for me yet

Back
Top Bottom