Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I'm not one to call duck tales because honestly i don't really care enough but id bet money you didn't just get a pair on Champs.
CS rep told me that was a glitch :rolleyes

Resellers praying to God WTL's don't start popping back up and restocking for retail on sites before they get off their pairs :lol:

Last edited:
i think nike is saving some for the restock...

THIS

I think Nike saw the demand and produced these in mass numbers to capitalize :rolleyes

The price hike and somewhat GR numbers seem to say exactly that, I predict these to pop back up multiple times down the line, I mean look at how many distributors got these in high numbers for release :\

Those trying to resale will combat my thoughts but these were far from limited meaning they can possibly pop back up or end up in outlets with no surprise :rolleyes

Just picked up my 2nd pair from my "plug" no extra charge...just a thanks homie and a future favor.

Just purchased a pair from eBay. Let's hope they are legit but I took a chance so we will see. He had em for 389.99, but message him for 349.99 Shipped which is what I did. He sent me the confirmation email he got from Nike.com as well where he paid 271 after tax. 

Said he would ship the receipt with it. Crossing my fingers and all that these are legit. 

Champs showing sizes lol
nerd.gif
Prob phantom stock unless someone has a confirmation screenshot to prove otherwise

Back
Top Bottom