Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just purchased a pair from eBay. Let's hope they are legit but I took a chance so we will see. He had em for 389.99, but message him for 349.99 Shipped which is what I did. He sent me the confirmation email he got from Nike.com as well where he paid 271 after tax. 

Said he would ship the receipt with it. Crossing my fingers and all that these are legit. 

There are fakes of these?

There are fakes of these?
what's good with your avy tho  
eek.gif
  you like these that much or are those  gonna be used for something else ?

Last edited:
didn't full checkout so i didn't know. Now we all know. I just thought i'd share because it kept saying out of stock when trying to add, but now it actually lets me add into cart. Don't think I can spend almost $600 for a shoe that i just picked up last weekend.

checkout won't work, it happened to me earlier and got jacked, i think its just bugged.
That sucks! Same thing happened to me a few hours after release at FTL. Was able to get one in the cart but then when I tried to check it out OOS. Gave me high hopes for a second and then took it all away. Brutal 
frown.gif

Guys...im in the uk...these are near impossible to get hold of in my size....uk12...but was told I needed to half size up...so been looking around....and yesterday I found a uk13....are these gonna be ok or they gonna be way to big

Guys...im in the uk...these are near impossible to get hold of in my size....uk12...but was told I needed to half size up...so been looking around....and yesterday I found a uk13....are these gonna be ok or they gonna be way to big

you should just go to a local store and try out the other lebron xi's and figure out what size you should get.

If you're wearing for casual, a full size up is probably manageable with some thick socks (unless those bigger sizes scale up differently). I find that the forefoot is narrower than I like when I go TTS and still decently snug at 0.5 up. But for balling, probably wouldn't be good.

Last edited:
Isn't the champs sizes the same inventory that someone had posted about earlier in the afternoon on eastbay and then later on about footlocker?

The guy that posted the info on twitter originally pulled the entire sites stock of all products and then grabbed the WTL info from that.... but I get info from the warehouse and he had said less than 20 pairs total for online stock when they got em in (and he told me the number in my size which also matched the twitter info).

I was surprised they had so few in the first place, but they pretty much treat their online allocation like its a brick n mortar store even tho it has an exponentially larger customer base.
Who's the source of that list and the warehouse count, or are they one and same person? Still seems implausible for a major website to have only about 2 fsr on their site for such a large release.

Last edited:
Yes im in uk.....ebay prices from 299-500 in uk £....but most prices are in the £350 range....ive founda pair for £225 which is just above retail...but im a uk12 and the ones ive found are a uk13...so I wonder if they will fit ok with a extra insole in???

Back
Top Bottom