Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So FNL officially cancelled my order for my size 10 that I placed within 30 secs after they showed up on the site.

Subject: Finish Line Order Cancellation Notice

9/15/2014

Dear XXXX,

Thank you for your recent order, number 449262XXXX, from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock. We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered.

Qty item# Color item Description
1 650884 400 LEBRON XI PREMIUM

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and you will not be charged for any of these items on your order.

So FNL officially cancelled my order for my size 10 that I placed within 30 secs after they showed up on the site.
Curious, what kind of payment method did you use, trying to narrow to a rhyme or reason to early orders that are cancelled by fnl.

the xi may have been the most discounted shoe of all time 
laugh.gif

I got offered 2 pairs of wtls for the 2k14s

but dude ended up selling the wtls for crazy prices
and someone paid how much for them.. they arent even flying off of the Craigger at 375 here.. people are playing the new game called "Craigging Down" to get the resellers back :-D

Don't worry those fnl orders will magically reappear and restock again over and over in several months. Same thing happen with the asg. they probably don't have them in stock or backorder and probably said f it, just cancel them.

the xi may have been the most discounted shoe of all time :lol:

Definitely not. Only newer lebron heads think this is new. Most gr lebrons used to be available for stupid cheap.
I remember getting the lbj4 for $20 from footlocker and the 8 for $50 from another store.
Got the lbj5 for $27 from Ross.

I need to double up on these...went to bed at 650 Saturday morning after paying for an ATC..which ended up working...almost missed my raffle pick up window too, woke up at 1243 not knowing what happened.

Would've tried to double/triple up if I wasn't so messed up haha

I remember azgs and iis for $20 after the playoffs each year and flipping them $100 when the 4s came out. Disappointed when I never saw them below $75. I hope I get to see nikes at adidas clearance prices again.

LeBrons 1 through 9 hit super low discounts.  Never saw X's dip that low, but some 8's and 9's (scarface and blackouts) could be had for $50 at outlets.  

Last edited:
need to start going back through older models and seeing what catches my eye. Is there any site that houses a database of all lebron cw through the generations?

the 12's seems not be be drawing that much excitement 

i straight laughed when some blog site said the KP was underwhelming 
laugh.gif

I feel like this is the common trend...when the 10s first release the hype wasn't too real...same with the 11s....now with the 12s....yall know some of you are gonna be grubbin hard in 2015 when more colorways of the 12s come out and the shoe starts attracting some popularity....especially if lebron rocks them instead of the soldiers

i think for the 12's once they make an ugly colorway thats only limted to 1200 pairs.. the hype will build..lol

Back
Top Bottom