Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I don't think anyone's order shipped from them. A CSR trolled me and told me they'd ship yesterday but they didn't. 

Yep, NBA store has been pretty crappy. It's either no updates or wrong updates. Hope your orders get shipped soon though

they need to hurry up. and just let us know

CSR told me she was going to call me at noon with info. tired of hearing the same thing for the last week

Yeah, their CSR's are really crappy too. You could complain about it through their live chat and probably get an upgrade in shipping so you can get the WTL's faster once they ship.

Just did a quick check. So who here does Kicksconsin??? That $898 tho? You skraaate trippin! Thirst is dying, you gonna be stuck with it at that price b.
laugh.gif
It's me.

But it's a size 7, of which I see only one other pair on the "market"

verbiage and insult
I forget how strict it is around here at times. How matchy matchy have you gotten for the WTLs? I don't see a tee or hat yet
i'll be wearing whichever lebron shirt i want they all match
roll.gif
but i got'em for my all white fit so now i've an extra pr of shoes to let go at the upcoming el paso shoe con, also if i'm just in regular clothes i'm wearing the Lebron gold snapback waiting on these laces to get in so i can swap'em

@redrum3281
 what did you get banned for? 
laugh.gif
for comparing the RE - Entry's to the Portland 8's in the 12 thread !

wink.gif
nerd.gif
 Portland 8s? and yall know the re-entry's is the best GR Lebron X best for me since i wasn't into the limited ones anyway

First time seeing WTL's when mine came in yesterday. Im impressed but i still like the low SE's better. The low SE's could pass as a WTL low.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom