• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Air Jordan 11 Concord.....
Just that colorway so I won't speak on what Mike did in the playoffs or All Star Game.

1996 League MVP
1996 Scoring Title
All NBA first team
All NBA Defensive first team
Chicago Bulls..... 72 -10. Still the best regular season record in NBA history.

And we (if you were old enough) saw the shoes on his feet on NBC all the damn time.

No other colorway in your so called list equates to that.
Exactly. The fact homie doesn't know a OG colorway from retro + colorways that dropped over a decade later speaks for itself.

I won't continue to derail this thread....Our conversation is finite.
happy.gif

How's about those dope Lebron 11s tho?
Still my Top 5 colorways....

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-134.jpg.html
So obviously what you quoted was an opinion of someones, like I've  been saying this whole time, its all about personal preference. Yeah that could be ones favorite Jordan but there are plenty of other grails out there. Yeah I saw Jordan play in them and of course they have great history behind them but he played for many years and wore many shoes on the court lol just because thats the shoes he may have done the most in doesn't mean its going to be MY no. 1 grail, probably the same with many others. And obviously I know the difference between retro+ and OG's but did you know the term OG doesn't just apply in the sneaker community right? OG is a term used everywhere meanig original, if its an original color to the shoe, its an OG color. And especially now that these OG colors are being retroed, it makes them even more OG. Someone referring to the term OG isn't always referring to the OG styles of jordans, it has a much broader meaning.

VVVVVV
Bingo. Exactly. Yes!

OG is short for original. There has to be an original for there to be a retro of a color.

I need a pair of heroes to finish off the XI... still salty about that citygear deal

And even saltier that they dropped down to $149 at the outlets but they're all gone (well the 11.5s & 12 at least)

funny cause I like the wtls but don't like most the shoes that made it

only like the graffiti 4s
dunkman 7s
kings pride
svsm 3

It's me.

But it's a size 7, of which I see only one other pair on the "market"
Just did a quick check. So who here does Kicksconsin??? That $898 tho? You skraaate trippin! Thirst is dying, you gonna be stuck with it at that price b. :lol:

yea, no. :lol: don't pay that. They'll just be stuck with extras at that price even if it is what the "market" is asking for. Try IG, or Twitter.... that's how I found my pair. It was trying so if you can live without these I'd just live without them.

Earlier this week there were a few around the 600 mark but I guess they got snatched up with the quickness. They were there as soon as they were released.

I haven't gotten my WTLs in yet, but I'll try and post a #WTLChallenge sometime. Gotta dig up some of the older models though.

@sneakermane

Passed on WTL's for the moment, other priorities. BUT here's a quick collection pic before the Elite X and XI's hit...
Plus my 4's and 5's are missing.
i really need some 5s and 7s, no re-entry Xs? those are the only ones i have that you don't in your X collection nice by the way

His Lebron collection is bigger than my entire collection of sneakers
i had to go count lol, i don't have a lot of CWs for any one model except my AJXIIs, at the present time i've got 6 Xs and 9 XIs so i only have 15 lebron shoes a pale comparison to a lot of the collectors on this board but i didn't start til the Xs which why i kick myself so much for missing out on some espc the deals back in the day

I need a pair of heroes to finish off the XI... still salty about that citygear deal

And even saltier that they dropped down to $149 at the outlets but they're all gone (well the 11.5s 

Which outlet was that?

Philadelphia premium outlets, but after calling around i found out that was the price everywhere... and some spots ran a 20% off over the weekend too

wow :lol: dude does have HELLA pairs tho

*deep sigh* damn man now I gotta post up my Lebron collection too. No where near as extensive as his though; I tossed ALL my 10s :lol: :lol:

and for everybody who keeps talking about "re-entries" they didn't release in my size. Matter of fact none of the dope Xs did. I wanted gold medals BAD.

Last edited:
wow
laugh.gif
dude does have HELLA pairs tho

*deep sigh* damn man now I gotta post up my Lebron collection too. No where near as extensive as his though; I tossed ALL my 10s
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and for everybody who keeps talking about "re-entries" they didn't release in my size. Matter of fact none of the dope Xs did. I wanted gold medals BAD.
still need gold medals
tired.gif

wow
laugh.gif
dude does have HELLA pairs tho

*deep sigh* damn man now I gotta post up my Lebron collection too. No where near as extensive as his though; I tossed ALL my 10s
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i feel your pain, my homegurl was mad about them re-entrys but i wasn't
laugh.gif
 she got the asg and floridians the elites which were better looking to me in the gs than the elite style

Back
Top Bottom