Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I got mine on saturday, it was about 3-4 day turnaround from ordering to receiving them.

Alright thanks for the info man. Looked them up on gogole and found out they are only 2 hrs south of me. Did they send you a shipping confirmation email at all?

So, excuse the KD 7s, this was taken a few months ago. Missing are my graffittis & blackouts (which are worn daily) and the BHMs I am getting in today

Nice IDs @qstephen19  ... surprised you don't have WTLs

I've been kinda checking for the mango, maison, and cramp pack elites for the low lately... I thought I was good with just the Heros

Nice IDs @qstephen19
 ... surprised you don't have WTLs

I've been kinda checking for the mango, maison, and cramp pack elites for the low lately... I thought I was good with just the Heros

Thanks bro, oddly enough it seems like the Maisons and mangos dried up in my size after I got them (at least in my size) and WTL is too busy for me. There are still a few cramp elites though for some reason in my size which is weird but I already have them so I'm good

Just got the Jades from the mall for $100. Comfy shoe, but can def see why Bron ain't wanna ball in them

The only reason he couldn't ball in them was because he wears an orthotic insert in his shoes and the lunar/Zoom insert took up the normal space. Just not enough room for the Lunar, his insert, and his foot. Comfort wise I'm sure these were fine. They failed from an engineering standpoint.

Back
Top Bottom