• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not sure this is accurate tho.
Lebron has admitted to having issues fitting his orthotics in the Lebron XI and being diplomatic in his opinion of the XI.

KD only wore the 6s after his first injury of the season. But I'll admit, I can't remember if he stated it or it was second hand.

But the evidence of the sig star not wearing that year's shoe is there the last two years.

Not sure this is accurate tho.
Lebron has admitted to having issues fitting his orthotics in the Lebron XI and being diplomatic in his opinion of the XI.

KD only wore the 6s after his first injury of the season. But I'll admit, I can't remember if he stated it or it was second hand.

But the evidence of the sig star not wearing that year's shoe is there the last two years.

the insole setups aren't the same. Not the same issue.
That said, kd is probably having issues more due to wear and tear than anything else. It's an article stating nike discovered that kd puts the same stress on his feet that a guard does which is uncharted territory in the shoe world. In athletics actually. He may have been due to break his foot since he plays so much.

J, no problem admitting I'm wrong. It's why I prefaced it with it could've been second hand speculation.

Sall good sir. I just hope KD doesn't have his career ended early like Ming. I always thought it would catch up to KD eventually. You know, they keep lacing him up with shoes that don't do his feet justice. Dudes 6 10 and they got him in paper thin shoes :smh:

I can't remember who on ESPN said it but they accused the D Rose of contributing to his constant injuries.

And it really comes to cost/performance versus a functional money grab.

I have flat feet and a nagging knee injury due to the military grind. I won't run with cheap running shoes anymore. I have to take care of myself as much as possible.

I can't remember who on ESPN said it but they accused the D Rose of contributing to his constant injuries.

And it really comes to cost/performance versus a functional money grab.

I have flat feet and a nagging knee injury due to the military grind. I won't run with cheap running shoes anymore. I have to take care of myself as much as possible.

I hear u. I've owned and worn some of the KDs and other than looks, they were that great for performance.

Rose... They say he put a log of torque on his lower body which I tend to agree with. I also blame his coach for running his players into the ground.

The last lebron sig I had were the 5s.

Yeah I was aware of his orthotics issue. The combined stiffness of the shoe how thick the cushion setup was made me wonder how any person could be hacking and slashing in them

The last lebron sig I had were the 5s.

Yeah I was aware of his orthotics issue. The combined stiffness of the shoe how thick the cushion setup was made me wonder how any person could be hacking and slashing in them

Bron was the only player that had issues. Boogie Cousins and suns players were rocking these on the regular.

KD is also super slender...this is not news to anyone, but if he had a higher body weight (within reason) with the proper lower body training routine chances are that his bone density would be slightly improved.

Weight bearing weight training forces the production of osteoblasts (formation of new bone) and you need to apply at least a 10% force of the total force needed to actually break the bone for new bone to start forming. He may or may not have this kind of demand put on his body, but being a trainer for 15 years, my guess is that simple things like this go overlooked in hopes of performing his overall performance and no so much his durability. We have seen a lot of vids of KD and Bron using stability balls, thera bands, light dumbbells etc...but none of that creates an increased load on his skeletal structure. And since his body weight is maintained...playing puts the same demand on his body that it always does, there is no "load increase" on him due to playing. This is pure conjecture though, but that's how I put the pieces together...

@Dc30 bro... Is there anything you DONT know? Seriously man
laugh.gif
remember when @Dc30  ran a dude outta here about the LeBron issue, the pages and paragraphs of knowledge he dropped, my mind was like

and then dude had the nerve to say, your degrees and job don't even matter bcuz this is what I think and i'm right
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 best XI thread moment

redrum3281 redrum3281

:rofl:
Perfect GIF lmao! Phuzzybadpheet I think he was. BigJ or another Mod banned him REAL quick that day. I never said I was 100% right in that case just tried to present a decently informed case but you are right, dude was like "nope, you are not right, jobs and titles mean squat here, etc..." Like dude was with LeBron having conversations about his insole issue :smh:

qstephen19 qstephen19
Just how work has taught me to view certain issues and my lady who's a PT. Again, not saying I'm right but logically this makes sense.

And one thing I've seen over the years is that just because someone is a team doctor, trainer, or strength coach doesn't mean they are heads above anybody else...it's who they knew to get the job and can do a decent enough job to keep their position. One of my clients is 21 and on the US Olympic Reserve snowboard team. His parents send him to me when he's not in season or in CO riding. I've seen the US Strength Coaches workouts for him...and they make ZERO sense for the things he needs to work on...but hey...what do I know right?

and then dude had the nerve to say, your degrees and job don't even matter bcuz this is what I think and i'm right
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 best XI thread moment

Yeah bro I remember, that was the first glimpse of Dc's extensive knowledge base that I got to see. Crazy stuff with that other fool too lol.

@Dc30 I think I might know what you mean. With my psychology stuff people simply don't even have any knowledge of so many simple things they miss the opportunity to pick up on with behavior and language patterns but I only say things to people that come to me with some vague idea about it first

I stay getting blamed for banning people :smh:

Hey I said BigJ or some other Mod...I spread it around lol. I honestly didn't remember who it was. And I think he ended up getting axed from his shenanigans in another thread.

I stay getting blamed for banning people :smh:

Hey I said BigJ or some other Mod...I spread it around lol. I honestly didn't remember who it was. And I think he ended up getting axed from his shenanigans in another thread.

:lol: I bet he did get sniped eventually. He was comical. Him and that dude that said that bron could just terminate his own nike contract and start wearing other brands if he wanted :smh:

:lol: I bet he did get sniped eventually. He was comical. Him and that dude that said that bron could just terminate his own nike contract and start wearing other brands if he wanted :smh:

One constant on NT though...the LeBron threads NEVER disappoint in entertainment value!

laugh.gif
I bet he did get sniped eventually. He was comical. Him and that dude that said that bron could just terminate his own nike contract and start wearing other brands if he wanted
mean.gif
One constant on NT though...the LeBron threads NEVER disappoint in entertainment value!
QFT, XI thread bout dead and you had me almost serve off the road with that hobbit name up there
roll.gif

I stay getting blamed for banning people
mean.gif
If I ever get banned I'm coming back as BigJ610
happy.gif
laugh.gif
not even the worse "I got banned" screen name.
you get blammed bcuz of how you ban people not the amount
tired.gif

i'm coming back as redrum2581
laugh.gif

what was the worse "I got banned" screen name

2K's are dope I was a little skeptical on them at 1st then watching reviews and when I finally got em I love em I want another pair but probably won't happen

dc30 dc30 it's gon be tough in that size most bigger sizes are lower because they harder to move.

And do you do customs? I got an idea

Back
Top Bottom