Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
:nthat:

Resellers think they can sell anything, now they grabbing kids ornaments :lol:

As silly as it sounds....The marios were $14 after tax retail and were going for $75 a piece when they first dropped. I didn't even get a shot a retail. Now take $60 profit x 50 marios.....$3000 in just a few hours. Can't knock that unless you're a true hater.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sell anything for profit as long as it's legit. My wife has been flipping baby carriers. Hate all you want. $$$$

It's not about your profits, they're for kids, you literally did what resellers were doing with Frozen dolls. There has to be a moral cut off point and resellers keep venturing way past it. Anything to do with kids should be left alone, it's already foul what y'all do.

It's not about your profits, they're for kids, you literally did what resellers were doing with Frozen dolls. There has to be a moral cut off point and resellers keep venturing way past it. Anything to do with kids should be left alone, it's already foul what y'all do.
you ain't never lied remember the Christmas massacre of tickle me elmo, parents fighting each other in stores for that thing and then the online prices for it, omg that was the start of toy resellers going after all kids stuff, before it was just scalpers buying up collectible action figures but now nothing is safe, nothing, I one time snatched some TFs out of a scalpers cart dude had emptied the shelf
mean.gif

Keep up that thought process and live life without things you truly wanted....Nah man...

When I die i want to know I had everything I ever wanted because I grinded my way there...

FYI I only sold one for what i PAID for it....
roll.gif

I gave another to a good friend....

I feel you on the moral stand point. It kind of irks me but legally, he's not doing anything wrong. He's taking advantage of demand. Like I always shake my head when I'm in an Air Port because of the food prices. Either pay the price or don't eat...unless you do your home work.

My daughter isn't at the point where she's really asking for anything yet. But...I loathe having to deal with that Christmas supply/demand.

Keep up that thought process and live life without things you truly wanted....Nah man...

When I die i want to know I had everything I ever wanted because I grinded my way there...

FYI I only sold one for what i PAID for it....:rofl:  

I gave another to a good friend....
I have what I want in life, I can live my life not having to resell shoes to get what I want, that should be the goal of "hustler". Fortunate for us, resellers can't afford to buy the main goal items we should all have in life. Shoes are shoes, no one needs the shoes being resold.

Amen. There's more to life than profits and material possessions. But like you said, at least these are still small scale items.

I have what I want in life, I can live my life not having to resell shoes to get what I want, that should be the goal of "hustler". Fortunate for us, resellers can't afford to buy the main goal items we should all have in life. Shoes are shoes, no one needs the shoes being resold.
If you are coming out of pocket $1000+ for kicks without trying to hustle something to lower the price....welp

Let's just dead the convo. OSR, congrats on the come up. Others, do what you do.

It's not like there's a water shortage and people are taxing for something we absolutely need.

I feel you on the moral stand point. It kind of irks me but legally, he's not doing anything wrong. He's taking advantage of demand. Like I always shake my head when I'm in an Air Port because of the food prices. Either pay the price or don't eat...unless you do your home work.

My daughter isn't at the point where she's really asking for anything yet. But...I loathe having to deal with that Christmas supply/demand.
Air ports don't buy up the drinks from neighboring stored forcing you to buy from them lol. Eventually buying a toy or sneakers for your daughter will be a matter of you paying double to some 2nd party.

If you are coming out of pocket $1000+ for kicks without trying to hustle something to lower the price....welp
1000 for shoes? I wouldn't pay over 350 for shoes. Shoes aren't that important to me and I have more than enough to never have to buy another pair, I make enough money for my addiction so I don't have to hustle to buy a pair.

But what if you're traveling from one side of the country to another (or a foreign country)? Not to say you can't bring drinks/snacks with you because you can. But when you hit that lay over, etc, they trying to tax.

And I'm not disagreeing with you. I don't sell shoes nor would have the patience to hustle that way. That's just me. Same for video games, comics, toys, etc.

And I would rather disappoint my daughter than pay the exorbitant fee. I was a kid so I know Toys quickly become passé. I'll apologize to her and tell her I'll make it up to her.

Sorry, back to topic. I still need to get those Sprites and USAs, I might need to hit up an outlet tomorrow.

start looking soon as the big book from toy'r'us drops I think like august, I just have my daughter circle a couple things and then me and her mother pick out the reasonable things and go for it, I try to have Christmas shopping done for the most part in oct, so I can splurge on myself for black Friday
laugh.gif

But what if you're traveling from one side of the country to another (or a foreign country)? Not to say you can't bring drinks/snacks with you because you can. But when you hit that lay over, etc, they trying to tax.

And I'm not disagreeing with you. I don't sell shoes nor would have the patience to hustle that way. That's just me. Same for video games, comics, toys, etc.

And I would rather disappoint my daughter than pay the exorbitant fee. I was a kid so I know Toys quickly become passé. I'll apologize to her and tell her I'll make it up to her.
this is the most important thing, right here, nothing else matters, my daughter was mad about her tablet and a pair of shoes but was happy with her bike so although she was disappointed she ended up happy, its all you can do, we already miss so much of their life so it almost feels like we have to try and go beyond the beyond of making it up

@The7onius  which usa's you looking for the lows or the mids

Which USAs?

Wait, the lows were USAs, the highs were Independence Days. I copped the Indepedence Days for like $100 from Saw Grass (Wish I could've picked up the SEs).

Which USAs?

Wait, the lows were USAs, the highs were Independence Days. I copped the Indepedence Days for like $100 from Saw Grass (Wish I could've picked up the SEs).
I always forget the mids are called independence days I just call them both usa's
laugh.gif
 i'm lazy and usa is a shorter abbreviation
tired.gif

start looking soon as the big book from toy'r'us drops I think like august, I just have my daughter circle a couple things and then me and her mother pick out the reasonable things and go for it, I try to have Christmas shopping done for the most part in oct, so I can splurge on myself for black Friday :lol:

this is the most important thing, right here, nothing else matters, my daughter was mad about her tablet and a pair of shoes but was happy with her bike so although she was disappointed she ended up happy, its all you can do, we already miss so much of their life so it almost feels like we have to try and go beyond the beyond of making it up

Yeah, that's a good plan. Early shopping will take care of some of the stress, etc.

And to be honest, Christmas isn't really about the gifts. We, as a society, make it that way. And she may be disappointed but she'll get over it. There's always Birthdays and random gifts.

___________ . . . . . . . .

Let's just dead the convo. OSR, congrats on the come up. Others, do what you do.

It's not like there's a water shortage and people are taxing for something we absolutely need.

This. All of this.
The morality police can rant all they want. These items are all material and NOT needed.

At that point, just leave well enough alone. How can one moan about resellers for YEARS?

A person's opinion is his, if a reseller wants to justify what he does any person has the right to rebuke his statements.

Back
Top Bottom