Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nah that wouldn't have helped. I got a $20 off coupon from FNL last week and it won't let me use it either. Idk what's going on.

Edit: Any helpful info is appreciated
Purchase them online, reurn them to a local FNL then purchase them again using the WC reward

QUESTION: What's the chances of Terracotta's being available on ****'s?...

I feel like I could probably catch a Black Friday-esque Discount on them like the $30 Off this week...

QUESTION: What's the chances of Terracotta's being available on ****'s?...

I feel like I could probably catch a Black Friday-esque Discount on them like the $30 Off this week...

If they're GR's, then I don't see why they wouldn't be receiving the TW's as well.

Last edited:
I thought release date was black friday

I saw julius randle wear a kentucky home PE, white armorposite it was looking dope

Release is 11/27 which is 2 days before black friday. I just need them to sit until 9:30pm on Thursday I get paid then. (Unless there on swoosh when the drop)

Thing is the XI isnt a shoe that fits well out the box, takes 20-30 hrs of play to get em in shape and its not gonna be possible to remove the insole for orthotic insoles either unless you get a total custom unit.

For 99% of people who wear these casually its not gonna make a difference, wearing these loose isnt gonna cause the same issues, in fact even for ballers unless u need orthotic insoles for foot/ankle problems these wont be a problem.
After breaking these in for 3 weeks, I'm able to fit my custom orthotics on top of the midsole/insole and they work well.  I've got high arches, so this helps me a ton.  When I first started breaking the XI in, I did so without my orthotics.  The cushion was really mushy (call me crazy but it actually felt great) and supported my arches fairly decently.  Now that they've firmed up and flattened out a bit, they're way more responsive w/ the orthotic in.  Toe snugness is the same with or without my orthotics depending on how tight I lace up near the toe box, but it's actually a good thing for me IMO in terms of fit.  

Definitely a great shoe for my hooping rotation to go with my XX8s, and X Elite.  Still debating picking up the TWs, or waiting to see what the XI Elite ends up looking like.  Too many damn shoes for hoops, and I only play pick-up... smh...

Last edited:

After breaking these in for 3 weeks, I'm able to fit my custom orthotics on top of the midsole/insole and they work well.  I've got high arches, so this helps me a ton.  When I first started breaking the XI in, I did so without my orthotics.  The cushion was really mushy (call me crazy but it actually felt great) and supported my arches fairly decently.  Now that they've firmed up and flattened out a bit, they're way more responsive w/ the orthotic in.  Toe snugness is the same with or without my orthotics depending on how tight I lace up near the toe box, but it's actually a good thing for me IMO in terms of fit.  

Definitely a great shoe for my hooping rotation to go with my XX8s, and X Elite.  Still debating picking up the TWs, or waiting to see what the XI Elite ends up looking like.  Too many damn shoes for hoops, and I only play pick-up... smh...
This is my dilemma too lol... although I'm trying to join a league or two

Great performance models coming out left and right and I can't resist wanting to try them all.  This is what truly got me into kicks

Pardon my ignorance, im no fan of the NBA but im currently watching sportscenter highlights from last night. Soooo why is bron hoopin in the 10's and not the XI's??

I see a lot of personal experience posts about the XI's in here but i dont know if that question has been asked/answered.

Pardon my ignorance, im no fan of the NBA but im currently watching sportscenter highlights from last night. Soooo why is bron hoopin in the 10's and not the XI's??

I see a lot of personal experience posts about the XI's in here but i dont know if that question has been asked/answered.

Comfort issues, particularly toe box area. It was discussed a few pages back

nike.com just confirmed that these will indeed drop on the 14th... good luck to every one that is going to try to cop

Last edited:
Thursday? No other significant release with it? Good luck to who really wants them. I know I'll need it!!

Idk why I thought these would be 200. Nike tweeted me that they're 250. Not gonna lie, I questioned whether I should cop or not. Copped.

If I had to bet, I'd say that these are gonna be released in Lebron X EXT numbers.

For some people it will be an easy cop due to not "too much hype" being there.

But there will be a bunch of people who didn't know what they were doing in the first place salty about striking out.

I do really like the FIs, but I don't think I like them enough to go through the hassle with release and the higher price.

AvMs and Xmas are both great to me as well.  Could always go for one of those...  Not to mention what comes out for all-star, elite, etc.

Hope whoever really wants them can get em...

Back
Top Bottom