• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lmao!!!

I'm dying laughing at dude being able to recognize Usain Bolt by naked feet.

Anyway What makes people think the XI fits so crazy?

A lot of people found them to be pretty comfortable, especially those who know what size they wear.

Yep you read correctly :D. Who else do you know that guarded Jordan and played EVERY minute of the TRIPLE OVERTIME game in the 1993 NBA FINALS (TOP 3 FINALS OF ALL TIME) and walked out with in a WIN in Chicago. Or dunks on 7 footers and sits on their shoulders (keep in mind KJ is only 6'1" if that) or dunks on Hakeem the Dream with the ball behind his head or has 50% FG percentage for his career and these are just a few things. Came up in the Jordan era, but that doesn't mean MJ was or had to be my favorite player, or Magic and etc. Back to the Lebron 11, I hope he just has his pair fixed and he starts wearing his shoes.

Hey man you can any favorite player you want that's your opinion (I personally hated KJ and he was prolly the biggest crybaby of alltime) I just laughed cuz you said "best of alltime" and Kevin Johnson in the same sentence lol..
Nah man KJ ain't top 10 alltime point guards sorry lol

I don't mean to side track the  foot conversation aha but I just got my away's in today and I think I like them more then my KP's. The KP has better details but the red posite looks really nice in person and overall looks tough on feet. 
smokin.gif

Yep you read correctly :D. Who else do you know that guarded Jordan and played EVERY minute of the TRIPLE OVERTIME game in the 1993 NBA FINALS (TOP 3 FINALS OF ALL TIME) and walked out with in a WIN in Chicago. Or dunks on 7 footers and sits on their shoulders (keep in mind KJ is only 6'1" if that) or dunks on Hakeem the Dream with the ball behind his head or has 50% FG percentage for his career and these are just a few things. Came up in the Jordan era, but that doesn't mean MJ was or had to be my favorite player, or Magic and etc. Back to the Lebron 11, I hope he just has his pair fixed and he starts wearing his shoes.
Hey man you can any favorite player you want that's your opinion (I personally hated KJ and he was prolly the biggest crybaby of alltime) I just laughed cuz you said "best of alltime" and Kevin Johnson in the same sentence lol..
Nah man KJ ain't top 10 alltime point guards sorry lol

One I said he was my favorite all time player, two never said he was the best and yes he is top 10 (which is what I meant to put, just forgot the "10") point guards of all time easily. Cry baby, yeah clearly you weren't watching basketball back then. As well MOST (then and now) of the great ones including the guy's shoes were are discussing in this thread are biggest cry babies. He also played in way more LEGIT and contact having era and still balled out. Now I understand you "hated" on KJ, but face the facts dude was a great point guard. Forgot to mention earlier that the Lebron Away actually for some reason compared to the King Of The Jungle, feels more snug in the toe box area (not enough to return them though), they are breaking in easily though! :nthat:

One I said he was my favorite all time player, two never said he was the best and yes he is top 10 (which is what I meant to put, just forgot the "10") point guards of all time easily. Cry baby, yeah clearly you weren't watching basketball back then. As well MOST (then and now) of the great ones including the guy's shoes were are discussing in this thread are biggest cry babies. He also played in way more LEGIT and contact having era and still balled out. Now I understand you "hated" on KJ, but face the facts dude was a great point guard. Forgot to mention earlier that the Lebron Away actually for some reason compared to the King Of The Jungle, feels more snug in the toe box area (not enough to return them though), they are breaking in easily though! :nthat:

Magic Johnson
Isiah Thomas
Jerry West
John Stockton
Walt Frazier
Gary Payton
Tim Hardaway
Oscar Robertson
Dennis Johnson
Nate Archibald

No Kevin Johnson.. Nope lol

More recent PGs better than KJ
Chris Paul
Steve Nash
Jason Kidd
Rajon Rondo

Just to name a few..
Kevin Johnson would land somewhere at 18-20 spot with Mark Jackson and Mark Price area

And yes I've watched more basketball than you I guarantee it.. Glad you clarified favorite and not best or this wouldn't have happened.. And yes, KJ was a huge crybaby go back and rewatch some highlights if you've forgotten how whiny that dude was over every single call.. I recognize his era he played in yes, what else ya got? Lol

Man, I wish more people could see the TW's in person. They're gorgeous. Picked up some elites on sale to go with them:

back again if yall could send me a few reps thatd be nice 
nthat.gif

Hoping NTBoston gets those FI. That would make up for them getting no limited releases ever.

Who cares if Kevin Johnson is dude's favorite player? That's his opinion.

Back
Top Bottom