Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Even though they are one pitiful ran organization I hope there will be another dolphins colorway for the lebron line. I think the teal will look really good on the foam material.

Last edited:
Not a big fan of orange shoes, but I'm pretty sure the casing and extra $50 price tag will make these hard to obtain

Probably more so the effect than the cause :lol:

I guess you can't go that hard and still keep your feet nice and pretty.

I ball a lot, along with flag football...and my feet are JACKED! I can only imagine what nba dudes feet who play 3-5 games a week for 6 months or a track athletes dogs look like.

If these were called the "Blue Diamonds" they would fly off shelves. Still a dope shoe. Its by far the best lebron. Who agrees?

Last edited:
eyes.gif
There was this one Lebron X that went by that name, don't recall them flying off shelves.

Gammas are dope, though.
Its still a catchy name..

If these were called the "Blue Diamonds" they would fly off shelves. Still a dope shoe. Its by far the best lebron. Who agrees?

View media item 644568

If I can't get those FI's for under retail, I'll probably get the Gamma's. And I've had the same problem with the toebox being a little tight, but I got a 12 where I should have grabbed a 12.5. Will be wearing it around campus the next couple days to break it in.

I definitely love the Gamma's, that swoosh does it for me....if they would have used those three colors and blended them on a translucent sole, there would have been chaos IMO. 

FI at $250? Guess that's a pass.

Hopefully more people feel like this, lol. But I doubt it's gonna make pairs easier to get due to the "preheat" tag.

I'm not crazy about the Gamma at all, honestly my least favorite CW.

These are crazy narrow on me. I went TTS and was hoping these would "break in" - No such luck, they seem to never conform to my feet. After wearing them for hours they get looser but once they sit over night, they go right back to their original shape it seems like.

And these only feel too tight when I'm sitting or driving. When I'm on my feet and the zoom air is compressed, they feel fine. If I sit for any decent amount of time, they start to get really painful. There is DEF a toe box issue with these.

I'm sizing up on my next pair to a 9. I'll deal with the extra toe room - which I normally hate - to end the narrow discomfort.

If I can't get those FI's for under retail, I'll probably get the Gamma's. And I've had the same problem with the toebox being a little tight, but I got a 12 where I should have grabbed a 12.5. Will be wearing it around campus the next couple days to break it in.
saw the gammas at FL last weekend. The shade of blue is a lot lighter in person, not sure why. They are OK but I don't see myself buying every 11 that drops at $200 a pop. I have the Prides and I will try to get the TWs. The aways are my least favorite so far.

These are crazy narrow on me. I went TTS and was hoping these would "break in" - No such luck, they seem to never conform to my feet. After wearing them for hours they get looser but once they sit over night, they go right back to their original shape it seems like.

I'd recommend keeping the toe boxes packed tight when you're not wearing them, not just with tissue, but something more dense, like socks or a shoe tree. If the shoe tree isn't wide enough, then combine it with socks.

View media item 644568

:rolleyes There was this one Lebron X that went by that name, don't recall them flying off shelves.

Gammas are dope, though.

Blue Diamonds didn't do all that well (at least not in my area)....IMO I think "Blue Steels" would have been a better play on the whole Armorposite thing....anyway I too think the Gammas are probably the most slept on colorway out of all the XI's releasing and I'm happy because that means I can wait on the price to drop or discounts and grab them later with no problem :smile:

Last edited:
hard to tell from the pic. can anyone tell me if the upper on the gammas navy or black?

How bout the Terracotta Warriors. I've needed since day 1.
I have absolutely no inside information but judging from the thread , there is definitely a high demand for them and I believe JM said they would be limited.  I think if you try to grab them on release day, I think you'll be fine....but don't sleep lol   

Back
Top Bottom