Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i was in line for a 10.5 then got some connection error, never saw that before. sounds like there will be a mini restock for those lookin. i just need a code so i can get these IDs 
nerd.gif

i was in line for a 10.5 then got some connection error, never saw that before. sounds like there will be a mini restock for those lookin. i just need a code so i can get these IDs :nerd:

connection error isn't new. ive gotten it at least 3 times on different releases. then I get back in line and get the SOLD OUT message.... love it.

People licked out because the almighty ps4 release is tomorrow.

Partly This as well. Anybody see south park last night? all about the new console launches/game of thrones parody. not a terrible ep

Last edited by a moderator:
I added a 8.5 to my cart and it wouldn't let me. So I'f go back to the product page again and try to add.

Kept telling me one per a person. Go to my cart it's already there.

Had trouble checking out. Finally got confirmation after 3 tries.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Might be a little higher actually but I don't see these reaching South Beach prices, which is what people probably hoped for

celebs buy kicks on ebay more than what you think, if they couldnt get shoes through anyone of their sources even if some auction prices look absurd

Might be a little higher actually but I don't see these reaching South Beach prices, which is what people probably hoped for

Hah. Those were stupid easy for me to get too. Well, the 9s were. Non flash Nike site ftw. Good times.

Of course not. I see these capping around 450-550. Who knows though?

Around this time of year ppl miss out and it's on to the next release. I think these will stay coveted though.

Yeah these def will be coveted

But I don't think people will be too bummed out in not getting these. Which is why I don't see these going for crazy high because the emotion factor isn't there. Especially with the holiday season and Black Friday coming. Plenty of consolation prizes.

dont understand people wanting the forging irons. you can design your own colorway on nike id with the forging iron trim and spend the same amount that is truly unique giving you that 1of 1 feel. that limited tag gets them everytime :smh:
What if we just like the colorway :lol:? I could care less about them being limited or exclusive.

I've always liked the Big Bangs, but I don't like the design of the 9s at all. I'm a big fan of the design of the 11s, and this being a very similar colorway it was a no brainer for me to cop.

Starting to completely lose interest in buying shoes. We try to give these companies our money, and they apparently don't want it. Scoring a pair of shoes off the internet is just as difficult as winning the lottery. And when you cop in store, you have to be there 7 hours early just for a chance, and they only have 1 pair per size (12 shoes). Nike could have made, and sold, 100K more of these Lebrons, and at $250, thats 25 Million. Why do they not want this money. Their business model is terrible. And having limited quantities doesnt drive up hype, it just makes people upset and drives them away. 

Starting to completely lose interest in buying shoes. We try to give these companies our money, and they apparently don't want it. Scoring a pair of shoes off the internet is just as difficult as winning the lottery. And when you cop in store, you have to be there 7 hours early just for a chance, and they only have 1 pair per size (12 shoes). Nike could have made, and sold, 100K more of these Lebrons, and at $250, thats 25 Million. Why do they not want this money. Their business model is terrible. And having limited quantities doesnt drive up hype, it just makes people upset and drives them away. 
lolz you can't drive away addicts, just makes them sad and they'll buy another over priced shoe, bait and switch at its finest  

THIS!!!! >:

Back
Top Bottom