Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Congrats to everyone that copped! Really liked the FI's just couldn't get past the price tag, nice to actually hear and see a bunch of success stories, especially in todays sneaker scene.

I really can't believe I overslept on this release. smh. Sounds like it was fairly easy for those who were locked in. Enjoy your pairs, guys.

I almost text you this morning good luck but it's been awhile since we talked so I didn't want to wake you up if you were sitting this out. You could have cleaned up if you had multiple computers going. I got my size 12 manually with about a minute wait time in line. Even 5 mins later it was still placing people in line, some copped a half hour after release.

Damn i hit the link at 8:02 thought i didn't get through and just placed my order now. Sz 13 first time i got through on NDC. I never knew they held orders that long. Got conformation email too. Expecting cancellation tho.....

Everybody posting bout FIs && I'm just sitting here waiting on the Aways to drop. && only 12 pairs, too. #guamsneakerproblems

Stay classless Philadelphia.....
mean.gif
mean.gif
 we aint all like that. Anyway im sure Philly is a much better city than where most of the Nters live

Had no dambs about this shoe what so ever. Congrats to all who copped and will rock !

but the KP came out first doe....
Does it matter which came out first when they both look terrible. I tried on and looked at the Aways and the red is such a LOUD flashy red I can't see you wearing these anywhere but on the court. The KP just looks like a drab pukey yucky color with some yellow tones.  I personally think and yea personal preference I know that the best looking Lebrons were the 7s. Those shoes had class.

Last edited:
Copped a size 14 on my phone of all things. Had to back up and add again like 3 times then an 8 second wait til I could checkout. Got confirmation fairly quickly. Super excited I got through since my original plan was HoH

Does it matter which came out first when they both look terrible. I tried on and looked at the Aways and the red is such a LOUD flashy red I can't see you wearing these anywhere but on the court. The KP just looks like a drab pukey yucky color with some yellow tones.  I personally think and yea personal preference I know that the best looking Lebrons were the 7s. Those shoes had class.

Hate/salt/hatehate/salt

FTFY

Hate/salt/hatehate/salt

FTFY

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost text you this morning good luck but it's been awhile since we talked so I didn't want to wake you up if you were sitting this out. You could have cleaned up if you had multiple computers going. I got my size 12 manually with about a minute wait time in line. Even 5 mins later it was still placing people in line, some copped a half hour after release.

Man, I slept through 2 alarms. Slept OD late though. It's my fault. I'm glad you got your pair, my man. :pimp:

:rofl: I was only kidding around, didn't know it would be taken so seriously :frown: don't get me wrong I am pissed I missed out but I wasn't seriously praying for anyone to get injured :smh: since when did NT get so up tight? It was a tasteless joke/ an attempt to shock and exaggerate an express my dismay but not meant to he taken to heart, sorry resellers I didn't mean it :frown: ....sheesh....on a serious not in hope they restock! :nerd:

There is no Hate so your comment seems kind of stupid. Nor am I salty. Those shoes the Away and the KP look fugly. Now the Gamma, PE Tripple Black, and the AvM look tight. Still, neither look as dope as say the VII Akron or the VII black/gold.

why are people talking about resell value if you wanted and managed to get a pair?
Because a few heads get a boner when they find out that the shoe in their possession is limited with a high resell value. 
roll.gif

It's a morale booster for those with low self esteem.

Back
Top Bottom