Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Because a few heads get a boner when they find out that the shoe in their possession is limited with a high resell value.  :rofl:

It's a morale booster for those with low self esteem.

Or a sound investment? As much as it annoys me to my core when I strike out, the business man in me simply can not scoff at 100%+ returns. People shell out way more for returns 1/10th of that. 5 min, a dozen clicks and $250 becomes $500. Can't hate on that cause I'd only be jealous

Last edited:

Because a few heads get a boner when they find out that the shoe in their possession is limited with a high resell value. 
roll.gif

It's a morale booster for those with low self esteem.
Or a morale booster for those trying to make 2-3 hundred bucks.

I don't understand how these are reselling for so much. You can ID a pair exactly how you want for the same price. 

I don't understand how these are reselling for so much. You can ID a pair exactly how you want for the same price. 
Because your ID pair wasn't a hard to get limited release. Anyone can make the same colorway you did in Nike.com. Most people going for limited releases are going to be collectors and resellers. With an emphasis on resellers.

you cant ID this exact shoe tho.
your statement could fall under any LeBron that has dropped since that's the reason why people ID in the first place.

Because your ID pair wasn't a hard to get limited release. Anyone can make the same colorway you did in Nike.com. Most people going for limited releases are going to be collectors and resellers. With an emphasis on resellers.

you forgot about the people that only buy hyped colors... with an emphasis on those people.

honestly, i ID a pair after the championship pack released..and I felt like i was wearing a pair of replicas/or fakes.. so i returned them..

My friend just somehow managed to get a size 10.5 off Nike. I guess someone released them from their cart. Keep trying sizes maybe more will pop up.

DSG sent out a 20% off email to use from 11am-4pm and 9pm-9am. Just used it to cop the aways for $40 off retail and f/s.

one of the reason, I think this was easier to get then past releases is nike tweeted the link to gs sizes first.. I am willing to bet this messed up a ton of bots who where probably keying on the forging iron name..

Since the site is down, the only people who can probably get through are ones who have kept the original link open and have not closed it. 

Man, I'm lucky my wait was real short on FTL.  Not even 2 minutes.  Crazy that people got jacked with a 4 min wait in line.

I was just able to order over my phone a size 14. Got an email confirmation at 11:20pm est. Is Nike known for cancelling orders this late?

So I woke up about 20 min ago, 3 hours after release.. Grabbed my phone and thought I'd go through the TLO just because I'm always curious to see how these releases go. Was strangely able to add my size to the cart. I'm thinking "that's weird." Figured let me go through the process this has to be a mistake. Threw on my 15% code and checked out and it went through. Got the email and everything. I'll take it though. Decided that if the code is gonna come into play might as well be for a higher priced release. Just means I won't be making an ID before xmas.

Last edited:
I don't quite understand how you guys who are buying now are able to cop when the link does not even work anymore. 

I don't quite understand how you guys who are buying now are able to cop when the link does not even work anymore. 
It's the people that had the link open in the browser and didnt close it that are still able to get pairs. I just tried on an open link for a size 9.5 and it processed my order and sent a confirmation at 11:25 AM.

Back
Top Bottom