Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
already got my TWs, gonna grab the gammas and I'm probably done for the year. AvM is weak (too similar to KP), undecided on the miami nights, no thanks on the Xmas or graffitis.

Wait is that Akron v Miami pink like dude said in the video? Nicekicks called them pink too. I thought they were like Canons v.2, so orange. Can someone confirm thanks

Wait is that Akron v Miami pink like dude said in the video? Nicekicks called them pink too. I thought they were like Canons v.2, so orange. Can someone confirm thanks

Someone earlier in the thread said they saw the same color on another pair of nikes. Said they looked orange n everything in pictures but looked super pink in person.

Someone earlier in the thread said they saw the same color on another pair of nikes. Said they looked orange n everything in pictures but looked super pink in person.

Thanks. Wow, don't know how I feel about them anymore. Hopefully some pics with lighting that shows how they look in real life surface soon. That shining flash in the video didn't help.

Thanks. Wow, don't know how I feel about them anymore. Hopefully some pics with lighting that shows how they look in real life surface soon. That shining flash in the video didn't help.

It's always been stated that the color is Atomic Pink, which is similar in hue to a Mango color.

Yea. But don't take my word for it. I haven't personally seen that color in person and it's one of those things I'd have to see to believe because they look orange in every picture I've seen.

Maybe be a dumb question but are TW dropping at 12:00 a.m on 11/27 or the Normal 8:00 am EST

Last edited:
Sorry about that not using profanity but you guys see the link. That's the name of the store.

Check out the Akron VS Miami Brons in HD
im sorry, but this is soooooo far from hd its ridiculous lol. according to the official colors, even the color gamut of the camera is off since they still show as orange. ijs, i know its not ur video... but people try too hard

Last edited:
The ID forging irons didn't come out all that great. I tried to get them as close as I could but they still looked off. Perhaps someone else can do better? View media item 655207

...It wouldn't hurt to start by actually using the 'Forging Iron' iD option. The swoosh on the real pair is silver, not white.

im sorry, but this is soooooo far from hd its ridiculous lol. according to the official colors, even the color gamut of the camera is off since they still show as orange. ijs, i know its not ur video... but people try too hard

It actually IS his video :rofl:

Last edited:
It actually IS his video
roll.gif

Last edited:

On the box it says Atomic Pink... but its very dull.. kinda looks orange sherbert color a little...

I'm not sure what u mean by people try too hard but if u don't know you can actually change the quality of the video on YouTube to 1080p HD since it was recorded with a hd camera (youtube usually downgrades vid quality if ur internet connection is slow)... and the Atomic Pink does look orange in person... like a sherbert... it isnt just the camera fault.. imo this colorway is a throwaway... its not that nice at all... people will just hype them cuz the name Akron VS Miami...

Anyone still waiting on shipping conf from footlocker on the FI? I got my order conf from them within like 5 mins of checkout and I was checked out by 8:04. I didn't get a cancelation email either so I'm pretty sure I'm still good.

Back
Top Bottom