Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yup backordered at FL said they were suppose to get the shipment in 11/14 from Nike so they are considered backordered.  Didn't call back to see if they came in yet

anyone still waiting for shipping confimation from NDC or is it safe to say we got "megged"?

I haven't gotten shipping info as of yet, and I didn't use a bot, haven't since the website was revised. They often delay my shipping details but they anyways come in the same timeframe. Saturday deliveries always come to me on Wednesday so I'm assuming I'll have confirmation later today, and delivered Monday

anyone still waiting for shipping confimation from NDC or is it safe to say we got "megged"?
Still waiting for mine and I didn't use a bot.

If you haven't received one yet you shouldn't assume you got "megged", most likely the shipping confirmation will come today.

This is what's wrong with Nike, they provide little information on some of their products intentionally.  If the FI lack the special packaging I will return the shoes... I can't believe they increased the price on the shoes just for its limited availability.  

I hear you, I was holding out hope until I saw her message.  But don't forget we get the 3M lacelocks for an extra $50 as well.  Either way I got my pair, will decide if I like them $250 worth once I have them in person. Big fan of the XI but the $250 could go to something else I might like more. 
Lol you dudes aren't returning these.

Yup backordered at FL said they were suppose to get the shipment in 11/14 from Nike so they are considered backordered.  Didn't call back to see if they came in yet

It clearly said until November 14 but no news or update as of now!!! Worried....
frown.gif

Last edited:

Still waiting for mine and I didn't use a bot.

If you haven't received one yet you shouldn't assume you got "megged", most likely the shipping confirmation will come today.
If you got megged, you will see your order status as Canceled and will also receive a Commitment to Fairness email.  You're fine.  Not every single order goes out on day 1.

It clearly said until November 14 but no news or update as of now!!! Worried....
frown.gif

This is typical EB/FTL/FA/Champs behavior on release day products.  You're fine.  My Swamp Things didn't end up shipping for two weeks after release day with the back order date continually getting pushed back.

Got that "We've Shipped Your Order" Nike.com confirmation.

Dat feel bro, it's like a kid in a candy store.

Hip hip hooray! Forged Irons bruh.

Last edited:
Got my NDC tracking number early last night for the FI, now awaiting on my other order to ship from FTL which is in backordered status.

4 PS4 shipped too... Sigh!  Too much money spent in one day.

My wife is the sh**. She was able to get my pair at home before work while I was at work trying and failed miserably. So glad I got my pair! Now to wait for the tracking # and see if it is a regular box or the neoprene one.
My guess is, the hiked price to 250 want only to cover the packaging, but the extra shipping costs that size container would incur. I could be completely wrong, but we will soon find out!
Look, these Preheats bring a 3M lacelock. That's your extra $50. Let's not ask this again.

As far as the special packing, either you went to the 11/11 Experience or Unknwn (for the US, that is). Otherwise, you're SOL. Now, what might happen is that Nike may include special cases on random orders like they did last year with the Pressures, but that's about it.

while I agree the price increase wasn't warranted.... Jordan Brand DOES charge more for limited shoes when it feels like it.
Not really, Jordan brand charges more for any shoe, just because he feels like it,  Limited or not. Look at the $200 tag for the Bred 11's and the Jordan 3 88's.  Neither one of those can be considered limited. All the shoes Jordan has released that have been considered limited were pretty much standard pricing. At most $10 more, not $60.
Bred XI's from 2012 were $185.

Another example is the $185 for Bel-Airs.

Back
Top Bottom