Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
has anyone ever tried some kinda "sauce" on COLORED translucent soles...

my dunkman iiix's lookn melo yellow & not mean green

I've never seen it used on colored soles just GITD and ice.

But you can hit that company up on IG. The pic is tagged with their s/n

really feeling the 3m detailing on these.. otherwise the orange is a bit plain 
ohwell.gif

I think I may just end up using my gift card to cop a pair and resell. After further looking at the XI and really diesecting everything about it another thing that bothers me is the rubber soles are sooo thin I cant see them lasting as long as say a pair of 10s would. that and the fact that the lightning bolt kinda line on the bottoms is nothing more than a piece of plastic that cracks and its instant water in your shoe (I live in seattle and ball in the rain a lot).

what you talkin bout willis?

I think we all knew the hike was due to the colorway and the lacelock. we were never promised a special box.
mean.gif
ahhahah no special box. and rubber ornament. pictures totally confused everyone. ohh well time to ship these off

for the FI one package arrived yesterday and one at the UPS down the st... wtf happened to logistics

just means that 1 package got out before the other.

the pair I ordered at 8am was shipped and picked up Thursday. the pair I ordered at like 9 was marked as shipped but not picked up until Friday. probably similar for you too.

Some KP sizes back up on DSG gogogo!

8, 8.5, 10.5-12, 14 at the time of this post

Last edited:
Worrying about clear soles turning yellow is like worrying about your produce going bad. If it happens, it happens. That's why I don't care if my soles turn yellow. I love my piss yellow Space Jams as much as I do when they were icy clear.

They invented that **** for the kids who want to make their **** stay new so they can sell it as basically deadstock after 100 wears.

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Free Shipping on Everything* 
Trouble viewing this email? Click here.
Never miss an email from ****'S Sporting Goods, add DSG@email.dcsg.com  to your address book. Here's how.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
header_1.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td] [/td][td][table][tr][td]
header_2.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td][table][tr][td]
header_3.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer50.gif
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]Merchandise Subtotal[/th][td]$199.99[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
$15 off orders of $75 or $20 off orders off $100 or $25 off orders of $125 or More!! Discount applied in cart. (details)
[/th][td]-$25.00[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Shipping and Handling[/th][td]$7.29[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (details)
[/th][td]-$7.29[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Estimated Tax[/th][td]$13.12[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Estimated Total[/th][td]$188.11[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom