Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
since damn near every colorway has popped up on DSG, anyone think the same will happen with the carbons?

not givin up 200 if i dont have too.

DSG has been my friend with these XI's. Love the gammas, but I resisted copping this weekend hoping to cop from DSG. Opportunity came sooner than I imagined. :smokin

Wonder how long the streak will last?

Last edited:
DSG has had a hard time moving LeBron's in the past. Impressed that they are getting all the GRs thus far, and I'm sure the coupon allowing people to cop under retail is helping to get their name out there more on sneaker releases.
Big or small I love seeing Pittsburgh based companies continue to grow and improve

DSG has had a hard time moving LeBron's in the past. Impressed that they are getting all the GRs thus far, and I'm sure the coupon allowing people to cop under retail is helping to get their name out there more on sneaker releases.
Big or small I love seeing Pittsburgh based companies continue to grow and improve
You can't beat the discount. The way they shipped the shoes seems to be a little sloppy. Anybody else have any issues with the way the package and ship the shoes?

My KP's came double boxed from DSG 
nthat.gif
....we shall see how the Gamma's arrive.

You can't beat the discount. The way they shipped the shoes seems to be a little sloppy. Anybody else have any issues with the way the package and ship the shoes?
It's been hit or miss with me. My LBJ 11 Aways came perfect. But my KD DMV's before were tried on maybe even a few times (I understand because it might have come from a store/returns) but my gripe was that the box was really beat up.

Just sat and watched a 13 FI go for 375 on the bay, these sure didn't make the impact the bangs did... Almost bid but just not all that sold on the bright colors that have littered nike releases in the last few years
If you're using price to gauge "impact", Big Bangs were around that same exact price when they first dropped. Took them a while longer to reach the $400-500+ that they're being listed at these days. If anything, I think people were just overestimating the price that they could immediately get for the FIs, plus the timing of the drop being right before the Doernbecher collection and Black Friday probably doesn't help, like someone said earlier in this thread.

It's only a rare handful of shoes per year that top the $500+ resale mark immediately, usually takes some time for something to get to that point. The FIs will most likely get there eventually with the Pre-Heat and limited tag associated with it once pairs start disappearing.

Does anyone know if the carbon fibers / miami nights will be an easy cop, being available at most retailers (Footlocker, footaction, champs)? Or are these more on the limited side?

If you're using price to gauge "impact", Big Bangs were around that same exact price when they first dropped. Took them a while longer to reach the $400-500+ that they're being listed at these days. If anything, I think people were just overestimating the price that they could immediately get for the FIs, plus the timing of the drop being right before the Doernbecher collection and Black Friday probably doesn't help, like someone said earlier in this thread.

It's only a rare handful of shoes per year that top the $500+ resale mark immediately, usually takes some time for something to get to that point. The FIs will most likely get there eventually with the Pre-Heat and limited tag associated with it once pairs start disappearing.

exactly my thoughts.

I can't find the KP's on DSG's website, or are you talking about ordering the shoe and then exchanging it instore for the KP's? Thats a good idea. Gotta check my DSG to see if they still got them in stock.

I'm tempted on the Gammas. But holding out maybe they will do a 20% off discount next week for Black Fridays. 
They had the KPs available earlier this morning, so was able to cop another pair. On release day, I copped the KPs from DSG, and recieved them double boxed with no issues. It's the Aways that I got the damaged pair yesterday with that 20% sale. I think it came from the Bronx, so it might have been a store location.
They're sending a replacement but they said its on back order even though they have my size in stock right now. Wierd.

They had the KPs available earlier this morning, so was able to cop another pair. On release day, I copped the KPs from DSG, and recieved them double boxed with no issues. It's the Aways that I got the damaged pair yesterday with that 20% sale. I think it came from the Bronx, so it might have been a store location.
They're sending a replacement but they said its on back order even though they have my size in stock right now. Wierd.
Yeah thats strange they have a full size run on the website for the Aways. My Aways are coming in from Colorado. I guess depending on where you live they are sending them from store locations ( do not know for a fact could be warehouse? )

I see the KP's on the side links but when i click on it there is a blank page that pops up. Footlocker needs to send out that VIP 20% coupon out again for Black Friday. I found a local Footlocker that is coupon friendly.

I dont care for this shoe at all.

But those Miami nights have me thinking twice. That carbon fiber :nerd:

I'm not sure if this was established already, but I'm pretty sure the TWs are gonna be Nike.com and Foot Locker exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom