Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Very happy that I copped the Gammas from DSG yesterday. When there's a change to get a shoe you like for under retail don't hesitate.

Hhaha. My bad. 25k isn't a lot. Resell should be higher. Even the kd pre heat go for way more.
Not really sure why you'd want the resale price to be higher since you're not selling, but you can't really compare the two straight up anyway. The KDs have been out since what, June? It's been 5 months, just less pairs of those on the resale market compared to the FIs, so it's natural they'd go for more. South Beach 8s went for maybe $250+ or so for a couple months after release, and look at them now.

Aren't Jordan XI's produced near the 200k mark?

Yeah but previous limited brons and DB Jordan's are said to have been less than 10k.

If that's true I don't think 25k is all that limited.

Hence all the people able to cop their first limited shoe with this FI release.

Yeah but previous limited brons and DB Jordan's are said to have been less than 10k.

If that's true I don't think 25k is all that limited.

Hence all the people able to cop their first limited shoe with this FI release.

i think people were able to cop their first limited shoe due to the fact that these were not in stores, therefore way more online. still limited

maybe i'm wrong but didn't the time of release help too? a lot of people are on their way to work at that time, which prevented me from getting these and I knew that ahead of time so I just used the money I saved for them towards my carbons

I think the FIs look good guys, a lot of the pics posted are on point, just wish the sole was a glow sole

maybe i'm wrong but didn't the time of release help too? a lot of people are on their way to work at that time, which prevented me from getting these and I knew that ahead of time so I just used the money I saved for them towards my carbons

I think the FIs look good guys, a lot of the pics posted are on point, just wish the sole was a glow sole

honestly, we can come up with theories all day.

Thursday release at 8am
People getting pairs AFTER the sold out tweet went out
Some bot scripts failing
Release concentrated to 2 sites = throttled sales ie - 1 per user on ndc helps 10k different people get them for 10k in sales.... there are outliers for sure like me being able to get 2 pairs
etc etc etc

gr jordan numbers can't be compared to lebron

jordan retros are way more sought after by way more people

I miss out on sneakers from time to time. My solution? Capitalize on any opportunities I can get. If I don't, someone else will, and I can't let that happen.
Aside from the fact that you gain a lot of connections when you make transactions with different people. You never know what they have to offer. Beyond monetary
One NT'er I sold shoes to locally is now my boy and we hook each other up all the time.

I've also sold shoes to two different rappers in Miami.

There are a few other connects/acquaintances I've made trading, selling, and buying shoes, and when I go to any release down here, I always have to dap up some people. In the end, it doesn't hurt to do this. Believe it or not, most people are quite happy to find a pair of shoes they've been hunting down, and they often ask to save their contact information so we can do business again. It's not like I'm holding guns to their heads and taking their money.

Thursday release at 8am
Some bot scripts failing
Release concentrated to 2 sites = throttled sales ie - 1 per user on ndc helps 10k different people get them for 10k in sales.... there are outliers for sure like me being able to get 2 pairs
etc etc etc
true, a lot of different variables in play with that release

Couldn't wait like i told myself to. Copped the Gamma Blues at DSG. Even tho shipping and packaging on the shoes were a bit sloppy I could overlooked for that discount.

Thursday release at 8am
Some bot scripts failing
etc etc etc
I dont know what happened. but it was an amazing feeling to click the twitter link, and select my size, see the spinning wheel, then the your order is ready to check out..all manual.  I havent checkout manual on NDC since last year on the bred 11 release.. hopefully whatever they did/are doing continues for the rest of the holiday releases.. 

never been so happy to spend 250 dollars in my life.. lol  

Last edited:
I failed here at work on my work pc, but my wife succeeded at home on her iMac.

Funny thing is, after she checked out and got my pair, she went back in two separate browsers and tried again for two more pairs then left for work. Got home and saw both attempts were successful... but were removed since she wasn't there to check out

That depends on how many pairs I get and how limited they are.
meh..  I can see grabbing 2-3 pairs.. but 8-10?  that's just greedy.   your one of the reasons the sneaker game is so messed up.. all people see is dollar bills instead of being happy to get the sneakers you want and leave it at that. 

no need to go in on dude. it is what it is. he got his locally. people had a fair chance to get them but they didn't for some reason.

Who had them locally? Mom n pop or niketowns? I thought online only...

Hopefully dsg realizes that the discount restriction on lebron 11s is gonna slow down their sales so they would put them back on discount, I believe the kings pride wasn't discounted at first

Hopefully dsg realizes that the discount restriction on lebron 11s is gonna slow down their sales so they would put them back on discount, I believe the kings pride wasn't discounted at first

I hope so too but I think they took too many hits with everyone ordering and sending them back for quality issues or whatever reason they wanted because it was free shipping/returns :smh:

Back
Top Bottom