Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I've played in my for about 2 weeks straight now and they are amazing. With narrow *** feet, I guess I'm in the minority of those who love these shoes. To give you an idea, I liked the KD V elites as well haha (another shoe nobody liked.

For those who ball in their XI's, have you had any problem with the traction yet? It's a little troubling to see my sole wear down already (not much at all but still evident), makes me wonder if I should go the XDR route and cop from china online...

I've played in my for about 2 weeks straight now and they are amazing. With narrow *** feet, I guess I'm in the minority of those who love these shoes. To give you an idea, I liked the KD V elites as well haha (another shoe nobody liked.

For those who ball in their XI's, have you had any problem with the traction yet? It's a little troubling to see my sole wear down already (not much at all but still evident), makes me wonder if I should go the XDR route and cop from china online...

people had said the traction wasn't the best. 1 person said the traction was Godly. He also said they help him dunk now too and help him shoot free throws better too.

Extremely light?

I may have to look more into this shoe then.

No toebox issues for anyone?

Traction issues tho, not wanting to feel like I'm on an ice skating rink, although there are fixes for that.

Good ole saliva..

Discounts on XIs no longer a go on dsg. :frown:

Damn I wish I would have never hesitated but just when I got ready to get the Aways last week the size 13's were gone and my girlfriend just asked me yesterday did I want her to get the Gammas from there. and I said I would wait :smh:

I wanna try balling in these. But then I can't return them if I don't like it. =(
yeah,well, they say there's a break in period for this before you really got to "like it, like it". I just got my TW last night and while I  like the cushioning, the fit is killing me. I tried balling earlier but it just killed my feet after a few minutes wearing it. I'll probably just sell them to recoup the money i spent. I guess I'm sticking with the Kobe 8 for now. I guess Lebrons aren't the shoes for me. 
I'm pretty sure nike still has a satisfaction guarantee on their products. They won't give you your cash back, but you'll get a gift card/voucher. I've taken back a bunch of pairs over the years for performance not being up to a 170-200 dollar standard. As long as you don't go in there with some shoes you wore once and can't resell, talking about "my toes hurt when i walk in them", you should be good.

I've also noted in here a bunch of pages back that initially the XI's had my achilles aching after about 40 minutes of run. They've gotten a bunch of sessions since then and they feel great now that they're broken in. It took a bunch of hours to get to this point though.
You can return any NDC purchase within 30 days, no matter what. I tried a pair of hyperdunks 2012 for ball and didn't like them, so I sent them back within the 30 days for a refund.

Discounts on XIs no longer a go on dsg.
frown.gif
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

They caught on to us... 
mean.gif

So when u guys go to the store and see that the shoes that you never had on your radar to buy but you now want based off his pics (TWNTY8) but you find them to be the underwhelming and undesirable shoe you found them to be from initial pics when you see them in person are you still going to buy because they looked good in his pics?...no hate on u TWNTY8 because I enjoy your pics as well...im just trying to see the mindset of some people!
I'm with you. When I see good pics, it makes me consider. When these dudes see Twenty8's pics, they're ready to trade first-borns for sneakers.

Wish JP didn't have a muzzle on him so he can give us some insight. It seems like he muzzle got tighter ever since the 8.

I concur on a new designer

Make sure they're lightweight 1st and foremost(for my sake lol)

Brons are heavy to me, don't know how the XI feels but I'm sure I can't be too far off with those either, but if I'm wrong feel free to correct me

XI's are extra light, especially compared to previous models.

im not sure why you guys are calling for a new designer like Nike is producing visually appealing Non-Retro products regularly. its not like it was back in the day when we were given classics non-stop like the pippens, barkleys, jordans, pennys, etc.

heck, LeBron/KD/Kobes destroy the looks of many of the new design nikes that are released.

all opinion of course.

im not sure why you guys are calling for a new designer like Nike is producing visually appealing Non-Retro products regularly. its not like it was back in the day when we were given classics non-stop like the pippens, barkleys, jordans, pennys, etc.

heck, LeBron/KD/Kobes destroy the looks of many of the new design nikes that are released.

all opinion of course.

You can return any NDC purchase within 30 days, no matter what. I tried a pair of hyperdunks 2012 for ball and didn't like them, so I sent them back within the 30 days for a refund.
really? I'll have to look into that. I tried on my F1s. They feel pretty good. I'm using Kobe 8 right now but I'm thinking about going back to a high top.

really? I'll have to look into that. I tried on my F1s. They feel pretty good. I'm using Kobe 8 right now but I'm thinking about going back to a high top.

yup. its there in plain sight. nobody reads it tho.

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/returns-policy/a_id/29785/p/3897

"WHAT IS THE NIKE.COM RETURN POLICY?

In most cases, you can return your Nike.com purchase for any reason within 30 days of the ship date. If it's been more than 30 days, you can still return your purchase for a full refund as long as it hasn't been used. Some restrictions apply.
Nike+ devices (Nike+ FuelBand SE, Nike+ FuelBand, Nike+ SportWatch GPS) returned within 30* days of the ship date must include all parts included with the device. Nike+ devices returned more than 30* days after the ship date must be unopened with the seal intact.
*HOLIDAY 2013 RETURNS: Nike shoes, clothing, gear, and Nike+ devices purchased between 11/4 and 12/23 may returned for any reason within 60 days of the shipping date.
Nike golf clubs purchased on Nike.com may be returned for a refund within 90 days of the ship date. View the Nike golf club return guidelines and warranty for more information.
Nike gift cards may not be returned or cancelled after purchase. See Nike's gift card terms and conditions for more information.
The Nike+ Kinect Training for Xbox 360 can be returned UNOPENED. If you have questions about the operation of the game once it's opened, please contact Xbox Support.
The Nike + iPod Sensor can be returned UNOPENED.
Some Nike products feature a limited warranty. Review the documentation that came with your original purchase for more information."

That depends on how many pairs I get and how limited they are.
meh..  I can see grabbing 2-3 pairs.. but 8-10?  that's just greedy.   your one of the reasons the sneaker game is so messed up.. all people see is dollar bills instead of being happy to get the sneakers you want and leave it at that. 

no need to go in on dude. it is what it is. he got his locally. people had a fair chance to get them but they didn't for some reason.

Or print the shipping label now and return them a month late like I did. Granted mine were still DS (Dunk His) the rep informed me that as long as the label is printed, they would take a late return

all opinion of course.
This is Nike's premier signature line, so maybe it would be in their best interest to make sure the designer appeals to our taste.

all opinion of course.
This is Nike's premier signature line, so maybe it would be in their best interest to make sure the designer appeals to our taste.

reading the thread sure makes me think the shoes appeal to the consumers' tastes

JP is fine took the line to another level. If they wanted to try someone else bring him in and make them compete then JP really would cook something up :pimp:

Still kicking myself for not id'ing any x's smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom