Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
If you're talking raffle for FTL -- check the launch locator.

Most stores around me are having a raffle and tell you the time.  Some are FCFS though

Ok thanks I checked the.launch locator and there was no raffle info but I'm stopping by after class to.check

I don't know what the hell "culturally neutral" means, but if those are supposed to be the Dunkmans up there in that pic, I like how they are there with the volt hyperfuse instead of the release version we've seen.

I'm just gonna limit myself to the AvMs and MNs in December. Not really dying to cop anything else releasing that month. Already have Black/Red Is and Taxi XIIs, and the Gamma XIs are just not very appealing to me.

I predict the Terracotta Warrior release will be similar to the King's Pride - widely available for about a week, then when pairs dry up, people will go crazy for them.

I don't know what the hell "culturally neutral" means, but if those are supposed to be the Dunkmans up there in that pic, I like how they are there with the volt hyperfuse instead of the release version we've seen.

I'm just gonna limit myself to the AvMs and MNs in December. Not really dying to cop anything else releasing that month. Already have Black/Red Is and Taxi XIIs, and the Gamma XIs are just not very appealing to me.
laugh.gif
 I genuinely laughed when I saw "culturally neutral" -- maybe a bad translation from a non-US calendar?

Last edited:
No no my guy

That's not what I'm getting at

Why do I wanna google Mr Sudekis?

My point was show me a couple pics of him in some good, rare, hard to acquire junk for me to qualify him as a legit snead

GRs do not count

Get me?
So if you only rock GR's, that means your sneakerhead card has been revoked? You asked for heat, and they gave it to you. Then you basically disqualified them because you've owned all of them. To keep it on topic, my KP's are certainly "heat" but since they're a GR, they don't count?

Glenn, Glenn, Glenn

View media item 438290View media item 454078

My bad bro, hadn't looked pased it at the time. Didn't realize the horse was dead yet till I hit the next page and realized I was a few pages behind! Sorry NT fam!

Last edited:
Lebron 11 in aways, KP and gamma blue in scattered sizes. They have lots left at FNL.

Use ebates for 10% back(20$) + wc rewards card for 40$ off0

Last edited:

Incase for those of you who are still wondering. The Terracotta Warrior is a  General Release. If you check your footlocker launch locator you'll see how widely available they are, in my area  almost every footlocker  around me has it......so i'm happy that I should be able to pick these up with ease. Mind you...this is just footlocker only. A bunch of other stores will carry these and online. Glad there wasn't no online or HOH exclusive tag on this like it had been speculated couple months back. 
and I'm so glad this isn't an online or HOH exclusive.  I can just pick these up.  I wonder if DSG will get them and what kind of Black Friday specials they will have

I predict the Terracotta Warrior release will be similar to the King's Pride - widely available for about a week, then when pairs dry up, people will go crazy for them.
ha I can still go anywhere in my city at a store that got them and get them

Last edited:
Gamma's arrived from DSG. No problem with the box or the shoes, I will say the blue is brighter in person than it looks online, but that's it. Probably gonna take em to the mall soon to exchange for a size up, because there is no toe room whatsoever for a TTS. Love the shoe though.

Got my Aways in from that DSG sale. Shoes were in perfect condition, but they left the damn security tag on them. Luckily I live all of half a mile from the store, but either way I was pissed.

The TWs remind me of that Seinfeld episode where the girl he was dating looked different under certain light. Appealing in one pic and meh in the next.

so just bought a gs pair of gammas today.. for those who are looking to buy a pair for their little brother/sister for basketball purpose, look at another shoe.. the gs pair don't have the zoom air bag inside the midsole smh. ended picking up a pair of super.fly 2 (originally wanted the aj28's but they don't have gs size), those seems to have the zoom bag, hopefully they really do..

Those KP are the best colorway to come out so far. Is it just me or does this entire line look better in pictures than in person. Colors just seem to be off in person. Plenty more releases to change my mind though. I said the price was too high for me to pick up a pair, but gift cards and rewards are letting me justify it if I can find a colorway I like.

Dead horse gif was executed well.

Im loving the hate on the TWs...my strike-out anxiety is at 5% now lol

Now to stir up hate for the Miami Nights... don't yall just hate how girly the pink makes the shoe look? mad feminine right?

So this is how my dude at footlocker explained it to for the release of the TW.

I guess all footlockers will have a conference call with corporate and the DM some time before sunday to see if they want to raffle these or not but as of right now its a raffle (but if its like the gammas which no one came in for) then it should be an EASY pickup. but they are making a decision to raffle them or not (as of now they only want to raffle Foams and Jordan as well as retro stuff).  if they do have a raffle it will be sunday and they winners will be notifed monday. 

Back
Top Bottom