• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Im loving the hate on the TWs...my strike-out anxiety is at 5% now lol

Now to stir up hate for the Miami Nights... don't yall just hate how girly the pink makes the shoe look? mad feminine right?

"GR" will do.. :smile:

Last edited:

Im loving the hate on the TWs...my strike-out anxiety is at 5% now lol

Now to stir up hate for the Miami Nights... don't yall just hate how girly the pink makes the shoe look? mad feminine right?
"GR" will do..
smile.gif
Ohhh really? I thought JM said those would be the most limited out of the few that dopped so far?

That's good to hear if true. Plus theres so much food dropping around that time, people already got their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd picks...for most, lebron xi would probably be the 4th - 5th pick

Lmao wow girbaud and NASCAR jackets, taking it back to my high school days back around 2003

I like all of the XIs except the Dunkmans. Gammas are cool but I wouldnt buy them. Just curious, were the FIs QS or HS?

Just left footlocker. TW are boring. Bland. saw the gamma's and thought they were a lot nicer. IMO

Forging Irons are by far better than any of those

What was the last shoe that dropped online only??

Keeping my FI

Just left footlocker. TW are boring. Bland. saw the gamma's and thought they were a lot nicer. IMO

Forging Irons are by far better than any of those

What was the last shoe that dropped online only??

Keeping my FI

Yes, bland..

Saw them the other day and said the exact same thing..

Lol!!! Say what?
Those are original Bordeaux, retros I wouldn't even care about this comparo but shape alone puts these in separate universes.. The Lebron 11 leans more towards the dada shape while original Bordeaux is pure sock like Tinker original perfection

I meant that the colorways were similar.

Not the actual shoes in general.

got my KP today finally after a couple missed delivery attempts from UPS(despite me signing the slip, they still didnt leave them). all i can say is photos truly dont do this colorway justice. KP > every other known colorway so far with the possible exception of the miami nights, those are beautiful but i cant crown them before seeing in person

I guess nobody really caught that the Foams are fake. :lol:

Lol

I guess it was irresponsible of me to post that.

I don't have any interest in the Dunkman at all, but there was question as to if it were dropping on Wednesday or Thursday and I had just seen this release info on another site.

If the dates are inaccurate I apologize

Back
Top Bottom