Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I loved the AvM pair before I knew what they were just figured they were an early sample
I plan on copping those but not until I find a pair of KP

AvM were never in the cards for me unless they were discounted. Carbons r next for me.

i definitely want the TW and MN colorways.  Curious to see how they will sell.   I'm guaranteed they will sell quicker than the "aways" and "gamma" , but how quick.   TW release on a Wednesday, i think these will be a little easier to cop than the MN's.   Jordan taxi's release the same day as the MN's and we all know there's more Jordan heads out there.   So just kind of interesting to see how these releases go.   The $200 price point still may have people second guessing to cop.  Holiday's coming up,  more releases may take priority over these, so we'll see.   I just know i'll be going after these Lebron TW's and MN's.  

Hoping avm look more orange than pink in person. if pink, gonna grab some navy id's instead

Foamer Simpson is the best reviewer, hands down.

Nah Nightwing 2303 is best.

He's chill and actually tells you about the shoes.

Most of the other reviewers have to much fluff in their reviews

Foamer Simpson has actually gone more towards Nightwings review style instead his original DJ Delz's like style.

Anyways I think the Terracotta Warrior is the best colorway since the King's Pride

Why FIs sitting with resellers? No love? I'm def keeping mine, dope CW but I'm surprised the prices are so low and still they don't sell.

FI's are sitting because they're not worth the resell price. They weren't even worth the retail price IMO

I'm happy they're sittin because I missed out and hopefully the longer they sit the lower they'll drop for me to get a pair for closer to retail :D

I love the look of the KPs but can't get past the sole. It just doesn't quite seem to jive w upper .
Now, if it had a smoked grey or even if that green were more muted/translucent then you'll be onto something!
MNs will be my only pair short of something truly brilliant cw wise

I'm happy they're sittin because I missed out and hopefully the longer they sit the lower they'll drop for me to get a pair for closer to retail
happy.gif
Lol I really hope you get your pair at a good price. I don't think anyone was as devastated as you on RD 
laugh.gif

Why FIs sitting with resellers? No love? I'm def keeping mine, dope CW but I'm surprised the prices are so low and still they don't sell.

FI's are sitting because they're not worth the resell price. They weren't even worth the retail price IMO

I'm happy they're sittin because I missed out and hopefully the longer they sit the lower they'll drop for me to get a pair for closer to retail :D

Don't wait too long because prices will start to slide up eventually. It's always hard to find the right time to buy. Happened to me on the corks.

Word the Forging Irons are so low right now because there's thousands of them on the market. In 3-4 months when they dry up prices will rise steadily.

8)
Word the Forging Irons are so low right now because there's thousands of them on the market. In 3-4 months when they dry up prices will rise steadily.

Yup don't sleep too long. Prices are just about right...remember msrp was 250+tax was somewhere like 270ish depending on your state so if you get them for around or just over 300, I'd say that's a pretty good time to jump.

8)
Yup don't sleep too long. Prices are just about right...remember msrp was 250+tax was somewhere like 270ish depending on your state so if you get them for around or just over 300, I'd say that's a pretty good time to jump.
Please point me to the direction of around or just over 300. I'm this || close to biting the bullet on a pair for $360 shipped.

Lol I really hope you get your pair at a good price. I don't think anyone was as devastated as you on RD :lol:

:lol: thanks for the well wishes homie and I think if I wasn't the most hurt I was definitely the most voicestrus about it :rofl:

Don't wait too long because prices will start to slide up eventually. It's always hard to find the right time to buy. Happened to me on the corks.

Yea I'm watching :nerd:

Please point me to the direction of around or just over 300. I'm this || close to biting the bullet on a pair for $360 shipped.

If you got it I would do it, that's just around what I'm looking to spend....

Back
Top Bottom